"Package"

A Series of Oneshots

[Tao x You]


Tao groaned as he stretched, checking his phone to see that it just hit six p.m. before he rolled off the couch and made his way towards the hall closet. He opened the closet and threw on one of his generic black trench while he stuck his feet into a pair of sneakers. He quickly made his way down the stairs (the elevators were taking forever in his opinion) and into the lobby where he continued out the front down (after greeting the workers in the lobby), walking straight towards the large decorated Christmas tree.

 

Shivering and rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet, Tao looked around for any one carrying a package. 

 

“Where are they~” Tao whined a bit under his breath, head looking left and right to see if he could spot the person. 

 

Little did he know, _________ was sneaking up behind him. As quickly and carefully as she could, _________ grabbed a handful of snow and quickly ran up behind Tao when she speedily stood on the tips of her toes and stuck that handful of snow down into the back of Tao’s jacket and shirt. 

 

“EEEEYAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MWO YAAA!!!!! DA @#$%^!” Tao screamed as he jumped around trying to get the snow out of the back of his shirt. “Oh! Oh! Oh my ASDFGHJK!!!” 

 

________ almost fell over, laughing hysterically at the show her boyfriend was putting on. “O-oppa, c-calm down. M-my s-stomach can’t h-handle t-this.” _________ only laughed even harder when Tao tripped over his own foot and fell into a bank of snow. 

 

“Yah! Bei! Stop laughing and come help me out!!!” Tao frowned, pouting as his girlfriend shakily made her way over, body still wracking with laughter. 

 

“Arraseo arraseo~ Hahaha, are you Oka—OPPA!!!” _________ squealed when Tao smirked and pulled her into the same snow bank. 

 

“You’re right, this is pretty funny,” Tao smirked before getting himself out of the bank. “Here, here~ Let’s go back up to warm up~” Tao pulled ________ straight out of the bank and into a hug where he then placed a loving kiss on top of her head. “Do you really have a package to wait for?” He asked her as the two of them made their way back into the apartment building. 

 

“Anni~ I was only kidding~” _________ laughed, sticking her tongue out with a ‘mehrong’ sound. 

 

“….Clever girl….clever girl~” 


The End