Love Bite [Halloween Scenario]

A Series of Oneshots

[SehunxYou]


‘Dang it! Why was I stupid enough to go with Kai?!!’ I lamented as I booked it down an alley, trying to get away from the gangsters who I fell onto at the club. ‘It’s not my fault that I was pushed into them!! I already apologized too!!’ I whined in my head as I climbed up onto the dumpster, looking up to see an escape ladder a little out of reach above my head. My cell phone started buzzing in my pocket.

Quickly as I heard the sound of multiple sets of feet pounding the pavement, getting closer to me, I jumped as high as I could, only managing to grasp onto the ledge of the escape ladder’s plat form before the group was on me.

“YAH!! There she is!! Get her!!!” One of the beef cakes yelled as he pointed a plump finger at me, only making me try to scramble up the ledge faster.

“Nooo!!!!” I shrieked as hands started latching onto my legs. I bucked and kicked, trying to get my legs out of their greasy paws. “Go away!! I said I was sorry!!! Jebal!!!” I screamed as my hands slipped from the ledged and they threw me to the ground. My phone flew out of my pockets and shattered on the ground, no longer buzzing with life.

“Sorry?! Hey guys! Listen to this!! She said she was Sor-reh!!!” one of them laughed as they mocked me.

Gasping in pain, I tried to crawl away from the group of men who started enclosing onto me. “P-pleas-!” I didn’t even get to finish my plea before one of them yanked me up by my hair and slammed me against the side of one of the brick buildings. My head collided with the bricks hard.

Leaning in close, close enough that I could smell their rank alcoholic breath, one of the goons hissed into my ear, “listen here, girlie. We’re going to have fun with you and you’re going to like it ok?” I started thrashing and screaming even more, not liking what he meant by those words. “YAH!! Shut it!!” One of them smacked me across the face. Hard. I started seeing black spots in my vision when someone else grabbed my face harshly. “Lookit what you did! Don’t scar the face!! The boss will have your head you idiot!!” By then, my vision started clearing only for them to clamp a hand onto my mouth as hands started pulling on my clothes. I started crying then; not wanting what was to come.

Just as one of the sleazebags touched my shirt’s collar, he was yanked off harshly and thrown across the alley, crashing into the wall of the building at the other end before he slumped onto the ground. “Hey! What the---!!!” Another one was sent flying, landing heavily into the pile of garbage tins. One by one, they were all thrown away but as scared as I was for what was to come for me next, I couldn’t move. Pain was making my body heavy and numb.

“Hey, are you ok?” An emotionless voice asked me, just as the face of a pale looking boy with gorgeous, white gold hair appeared in my vision. I let out a shaky breathe, not sure when I started holding it, only to be cut off again by the boy. “Stupid question….of…..not ok….hun ah….pabo….” I tried hard to focus on the boy’s mumbles but I was slipping in and out of consciousness. “Aish....” was the last thing I heard before the darkness took over.

xXx 3 days later xXx

“Mmmmm” I groaned as rays of sunlight hit my face. I tried to turn and burry my face into the softest pillow ever only to gasps as pain shot up my sides and to my head. I lay still, trying to regulate my breathing as the pain subsided before I attempted to sit up.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Came a voice from somewhere in the room. But it was too late anyways as the voice startled me into sitting up faster. I gasped in pain, tears welling up in my eyes but I refused to let them out. A cool breeze brushed by me just as cool slender fingers reached out and gently pushed me back into my original sleeping position. “I told you not to move.” The boy huffed as he sat down in the air chair that was pulled up beside the bed.

When the pain subsided, I finally got a good look at the boy sitting in the chair. ‘…..He’s….perfect….’ my thoughts trailed off in awe. Here was this princely looking boy with hair spun of white gold, clear, milky-white skin, emotionless face and distant eyes. He was wearing all white too: white dress shirt and white skinny jeans. All in all, he could’ve been an angel and I wouldn’t even deny it.

“…Are you done? I know I’m handsome but you don’t need to stare.” His emotionless voice snapped me out of my assessment of him, voice sounding slightly annoyed.

“I-I’m sorry. U-um…..” I trailed off, not knowing which one of the many questions swirling around my head I should start with. ‘How long have I been here? Where is here? Who is he?....’

“You’ve been out for three days.” The boy answered as if reading my mind.

“….WHAT?!! Three days?!! Oh my god, Kai must be worried sick!!” I started panicking, pulling off the blankets, and throwing my legs over the side of the bed only for the boy who picked me up and put me back in bed within a matter of seconds. ‘What the….how did he do that?!’ I was shocked, he moved so fast!

“Calm down. That idiot is standing behind the door.” He said looking at the door, motionless with his hand still on my shoulder as to keep me from moving again.

“Awe, come on! You’re no fun!” In walked Kai, wearing all white just like the boy beside me, frowning but his eyes were stormy with a hint of excitement. I look up to see how the boy would react and all he did was raised one of his eyebrows at Kai. “How are you, _______?” Kai asked me as he situated himself on the bed on my other side.

“I’m sore and in pain. You .” I said; still a little mad at him since he wasn’t there when I turned around in the club, looking for him to save me from those douchebags. His eyes darkened as he took one of my hands in his. “I’m really am sorry about that but….Argh!” He buried his head in his hands as shivers wracked his body.

“What’s wrong?! Kai?!” I panicked yet I couldn’t move to help him as the boy still had his hand on my shoulder, holding me back.  

“Don’t touch him. You’ll get burned.” He watched Kai dispassionately, yet his eyes, slight frown, and tensing of his body meant otherwise.

I looked back at Kai, who was breathing heavily now that the waves of pain disappeared, unsure about what to do to help him. “Kai….what’s going on?” I asked, frazzled and confused. ‘What in the world is going on? Who is this mysterious boy?’

Gasping, Kai leaned against the head board, arm still wrapped around his torso, “_____.... I haven’t been telling the truth—“

“Enough. You should go rest in your room, Kai. I’ll tell her.” Mr. Mysterious boy cut Kai off, who shrugged his shoulders like he wasn’t just racking with pain before heading out the door with a wave of his hand.

“….” I looked up at the boy only for him to turn his blank eyes at me.

“….How much do you know about the supernatural?” he asked me with a straight face.

“…What? The supernatural? You mean ghost and stuff?” I asked, reeling from the odd question. I furrowed my brows before I made up my mind. “You know what? Don’t tell me. I think I want to figure it out on my own since I’m guessing I’m going to be stuck here for a while.” To say I was shocked by his response was an understatement. The mysterious boy actually had a soft smile on his face. Not one of those fake ones, but a real genuine smile. Shaking my head to stop me from staring at him, I asked the one thing that I should’ve asked before I passed out. “So….what’s your name?”

Smirking, his answer drifted towards me, barely above a whisper before he left the room, “Oh Sehun”

xXx 5 months later xXx

I’ve been living here with Sehun and Kai for five months already. Kai was hardly ever here, almost as if he was never here in the first place. I would’ve believed that if I hadn’t occasionally caught snippets of him disappearing down one of the confusing halls in the mansion.

Yes. That’s right, I said mansion. This place is huge. If it weren’t for Sehun guiding me, I would probably be rotting in some random hallway by now.

I was running down the hall, heading towards the library where Sehun liked to hide all day in, carrying a basket of food with me. As long as I’ve been living here, I’ve never ever seen Sehun eat in person. Not even once. I’ve tried to offer him food one time only for him to look put-off by the thought of eating it. This was one of the little quirks he had. Oddly enough, I never really found it strange how silently and fast he moved, how cool he was, or how he seemed to be able to hear me. I guess I subconsciously figured out what he meant by “supernatural”, accepting it a part of him since he’s been nothing but kind to me in his own way. Apparently, the reason why Kai was in so much pain that day was because he dragged me into the middle of some supernatural gang war.

“Sehun ah!” I smiled as I heard a grumpy ‘hmph’ reply. He was sitting on one of the giant window ledges again, leg dangling off, a thick tomb in his lap, one that he’d probably read multiple times already.

Just as I was about to reach him, the giant windows around us shattered as people dressed in black flew in, hands wielded like claws.

“_______!” Sehun tackled me to the ground, covering me from the raining glass before picking me up and running out the library and down the hall. All this happened so quickly that I didn’t realise that I wasn’t breathing properly before Sehun whispered out “breathe ________, it’s ok. I’ll protect you.”

We ran into another hallway, the sound of feet closing in close behind us. Sehun grunted and staggered a little before running again.

“Sehun?” I asked, scared about what that meant.

“….” Looking down at me, Sehun’s eyes locked in with mine for a while before he broke eye contact and looked forward again, jumping down an entire staircase with me still in his arms. “It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it” he broke off running again, just as quickly as the dark mob that was gaining on us.

He startled faltering more now, grunting and grinding his teeth before a hiss slipped out of his mouth. “Sehun!!!” I shrieked as blood stared to dribble down his chin.

“Shhhhh, I’m ok.” How can he say that so calmly?! He ran into one of the basement rooms, setting me down before he slammed the thick metal door shut, spinning the tumbler and locking the door. “Nothing can get to us now…..ugh….” He dropped onto one knee.

“Oh my god. Sehun….” I didn’t know what to do, I was shocked, seeing daggers, kunais, and the like embedded into his back. I ran to his side, dropping down to my knees, hands hovering uselessly over his back.

“You need to pull them out, ______” he was looking paler, breathing raggedly.

“No!! Are you kidding?!! If I pull them out, you’ll bleed to death!!” I yelled at him.

“Just do it!!!” He looked at me then, emotionless eyes now flashing red with irritation. Shocked, I froze just as he slumped onto his forearms. “Please….I’m sorry….Just do this for me _______ ah.”

I gathered my courage and pulled out piece by piece of blood stained metal, Sehun’s groans and hisses accompanying my “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. It’ll be over soon.” Before long, Sehun crumpled to the cold, stone floor, not moving. “Sehun?” I shifted his head into my lap as I brushed his hair away from his forehead. When he didn’t respond, tears started welling up in my eyes, since when have I become so accustomed to him that I’m terrified of losing him now?

“_-_____.....I need….” He scrunched his eyes closed ever more, gasping as a wave of pain passed by.

“W-what do you need?” my voice was shaky with unshed tears.

“…Ya….don’t cry….It doesn’t fit you.” He reached up a cold hand and cradled my face. I brought one hand up and held his hand there.

“Pabo, I’m crying because of you!” I whispered, choking on tears. “W-what was it that you n-needed?” I got my answer when I saw fangs peep out for his mouth. Silently, I lifted his head to my neck, baring it to him for easier access. “Drink.” I commanded him gently.

“….And you call me a pabo…..pabo ya….” He opened his mouth and bite me.

xXx 2 weeks later xXx

“Ya, stop running before you trip pabo.” Sehun walked calmly behind me, laughter in his eyes as he carded his left hand through his white gold locks, sunlight glinted off a silver gold band on his ring finger.

“It’s ok! I know you’ll catch me if I fall!!” I turned around and beamed at him just as I tripped over a tree root. A breeze rushed by me as cool arms wrapped around my waist.

“Just because you say that doesn’t mean you have to demonstrate it…” he sighed. I brought my hands up and cupped his face; a matching white gold ring glinted off my left hand ring finger. “But you caught me~”

“….And I’ll always be there to catch you.” He gifted me with one of his beautiful, genuine smiles that still took my breath away.


The End.