Meeting the Boys

A Series of Oneshots

[Sehun x You]


“Hunnie, are you suuuureee they’ll like me? What if I say or do something wrong and it annoys them and they hate me?!” __________ panicked, hands clutching at her skirt tightly as she and Sehun walked towards his apartment building. 

Sehun sighed for the fifth time in the last half hour wondering why his girlfriend would be /this/ worried about meeting his ‘brothers’ when she wasn’t even this worried when meeting his parents (but then again, they were childhood friends so she technically already knew his parents and they knew and loved her). “Calm down _________.” Sehun said as he balanced the bags of snacks and drinks with one hand while the other hand removed ___________’s grip from her skirt.  “They’ll love you, trust me. When you meet them, I can bet you that Tao, Baekhyun, and Luhan won’t let go of you.” Sehun sighed once again at the thought of him having to fight for time with his own girlfriend came into his mind. 

 

“….Ok….if you’re sure.” ________ begrudgingly answered, still hesitant as to whether or not she should believe her boyfriend’s words; should she believe them because he genuinely thought so or was he just saying so just to get her to relax?

 

The couple soon arrived at the apartment and made their way up to Sehun’s floor where the two of them walked hand in hand to the door. At the door, Sehun and ________ paused when they heard yelling and thumping seeping through the crack at the bottom of the door. 

 

“‘………’” the both of them stood there, wondering what in the world was going on behind the door only for Sehun to groan and for _________ to giggle when they actually made out what was being yelled.

 

“YAH!!! GET OFF YOUR A$$!! SEHUN SHOULD BE HERE ANY MINUTE!!”

“AHHHH!!! THE LAUNDRY!! THE LAUNDRY!!! HIDE YOUR UNDERWEAR!!!”

“MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOUR BEDS!!”

“SOMEONE TIDY UP THE ENTRY!! MOVE THE SHOES!!!”

“HYUNG! WHERE’S THE SPRAY FOR THE BATHROOM?!”

 

“…..” Sehun had never wanted so badly to face-palm while _______ giggled at his side. “….I’m just going to ring the door bell….” Sehun mumbled, trying to fight off the urge to strangle his hyungs. ‘I haven’t even introduced her yet and I’m already regretting it.’ he thought as he rung the door bell.

 

*Ding dong*

 

“……OH MY LLAMA!!! HYUNGS!!! THEY’RE HEREEEEEEE!!!” More screaming and crashing sounds could be heard. If the couple thought they were loud before, the yelling currently coming from the room beyond the door definitely proved them very wrong. 

 

“Your hyungs sure are rowdy~” _________ smiled teasingly up at Sehun who frowned and rolled his eyes. 

 

“You haven’t even met the Trio yet or the Beagle line yet.” Sehun mumble just as the door to the apartment was thrown open and a doll like boy welcomed them in.

 

“Welcome to our humble abode! My name is Luhan and I’m Hunnie’s favorite hyung!” Luhan beamed at the two who made their way into the dorm and took off their shoes.

 

Bowing ninety degrees, _________ introduced herself. “Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Sehun’s girlfriend, _________. It’s nice to meet you; thank you for inviting me over!” _________ beamed back nervously. 

 

“…..Oh. My. Gosh. HUNNIE!!” Luhan screeched which caused two sets of feet to come running to the entry as Sehun plugged his ears. 

 

/“Hyung!/” Sehun groaned. 

 

“You never told me she was so adorable!!!” Luhan squealed, grabbing onto ________’s hands as he pulled her into the room just as Baekhyun and Tao ran over. 

 

“Hi! I’m Baekhyun, Sehun’s fabulous hyung and this is Tao! Our very own Kungfu panda~ I can tell you that we’re going to be the best of friends.” Baekhyun and Tao beamed as the three of them continue on their way with _________ in tow; all three chatting and complementing _________ on her outfit.

 

Sehun just stood there, alone in the entry way, pinching the bridge of his nose when Kai’s head popped out from around the corner; “Ahhh, so I’m guessing they already have her in their clutches?” Kai asked, to which Sehun nodded. “Don’t worry dude. I’m sure Minnie hyung, Lay hyung, and Suho hyung will save her from them for you.” Kai said as he walked up to Sehun and begun to massage his shoulders and neck. 

 

The duo walked back into the living room where the Trio (plus ________) were seated on one of the couches. D.O walked in then with Chanyeol carrying snacks and tea. “Would you like some tea?” D.O asked shyly as Chanyeol walked over to _________.

 

“Hiya!! I’m Chanyeol but you can call me Yeollie oppa!” Yeol beamed at __________ who introduced herself and smiled back.

 

“Yes, please and thank you.” She answered D.O so smiled shyly back at her.

 

Kris chose then to walk into the room only to walk back out when he saw how rowdy the Trio and soon the beagle line would be. As he walked passed Sehun, he wisely whispered “When everything calms down, I’ll introduce myself.” to which Sehun nodded. 

 

Chen chose this moment to run over and introduce himself. “Annyeong! I’m Chen!” He beamed before he and Yeol (who picked  ________ up) tried to make off with __________.

 

“Yah!! Give her back! We had her first!” Tao whined.

 

“Yeah! We weren’t finished planning out our shopping trip yet!!” Both Luhan and Baekhyun joined in as Chen and Chanyeol complained about not getting time to hang out with ________.

 

“….Hang in there Sehun ah” Xiumin said, clasping a supporting hand onto Sehun’s shoulder when he came into the room as saw what was going on. “They'll calm down soon.” 

 

“Are you ok Hun?” Lay asked worriedly, “Do you want me to help get _______ back for you?” he asked to which Sehun replied, “No, it’s ok Hyung. I think I’m just going to let them get it out of their systems or until _________ tells me to rescue her.”

 

Suho chose this time to walked into the living room. He smiled at Sehun as he walked pass, “Hey you guys, lay off. Give ________ some room to breathe~”. Sadly, Suho was ignored as the boys continued fighting over _________’s time. 

 

“Guys…..Guys?” Suho slumped his shoulders only causing the other boys to laugh.

"....I don't think you're going to get her back any time soon Hunnie." Kai pointed out to which Sehun sadly agreed with.

"Oh, I know." 

The night continued on just as loudly and lively as Sehun’s brothers got to know _________ and she them leaving poor Sehun to miss his own girlfriend’s presence. 


The End.