Girl, I ain't no Mushu but I can teach you how to Wushu

A Series of Oneshots

[Tao x You]


“Oof. …..Bloody stupid dummy! Stay down already!” ________ groaned as she flopped back onto her back, breathing heavily as beads of sweat rolled down her toned body; a martial arts dummy swayed back and forth a couple of meters away from her, taunting her with the silly face drawn on it. “….What are you looking at?” _________ deadpanned, of course receiving no reply. “……What am I doing with my life?,” _______ grumbled, “Here I am, laying on the ground, picking a fight with a lifeless dummy that whooped my arse a few seconds ago. …..F my life.” _________ moaned, throwing an arm over her eyes, not hearing the door opening and someone walking into her domain.

“….What are you doing on the floor? Did you faint because you knew I was coming?” A voice sounded from above her, causing ________ to bolt up, slamming her’s and the stranger’s foreheads together.

“…….Aish, pabo! What did you do that for?” the voice whined. 

Furiously rubbing her red forehead, _________ looked up and saw Tao pouting as he gave her a panda glare, holding his forehead. 

“That’s your fault for startling me.” _________ answered, “now help me up.”

Reaching a hand down, Tao easily pulled __________ up from her position on the ground. “So what were you doing?” Tao asked, handing her a towel and a water bottle.

“I was practicing the routine that Shifu choreographed from the Showcase but I can’t get it down.” ______ sighed, glaring accusingly at the innocent dummy.

“What’s the routine like?” Tao asked as he started to stretch, bending and flexing his sculpted body.

“Well first I come in doing an aerial flip before I get ‘ambushed’ by some ‘bad guys’ who I have to take down using kicks and then more of them come and I get to use a staff to fight them off.” __________ answered as she showed the placement of each person, showing Tao the simplified moves that she was to do.

“That sounds easy enough, which part are you having trouble with?” Tao asked as he does a light routine of kicks and punches to warm up.

“The part where I have to do a flip over one of the guys and I have to land AND bring him down at the same time.”

“Oooo, then you can practice with me!” Tao beamed.

“W-wh-what?!” _________ yelled, flustered at the prospect of having a very hands on, close body contact practice with Tao.

“Practice, with me. Come on, I’ll help you get the routine down!” Tao sang happily, grabbing __________’s wrist and pulling her onto the mat. “Ok, pretend I’m the bad guy, now put your hands here— like this— when you’re running towards me.” Tao explained, grabbing both of _________’s wrists and placing both her hands on either side of his hips. “You’re going to need to put more force/strength into it or else you’ll slip and injure both yourself and the dancer.” Tao instructed, his hands now gripping the top of ______’s as he tightened her grip on his hip. 

__________ gulped and gripped his hips tighter. 

“Yup, just like that. Ok, then you’re suppose to flip over me while I pretend to  be surprised.” Tao says as he does the matrix, pulling ________ along so that her body was pressed up against his, one of his hands supporting her from it’s position on the small of her back. 

“……..” _________ was trying not to blush or relish in the feeling of having Tao’s body flushed against her’s, how sturdy his hips felt or how it felt to have his large hand on the small of her back. 

However, just as soon as it started, Tao had them back to their original position, already moving onto the next part of the stunt, seemingly obvious to the wave of emotion he was causing. “Now that you know where to put your hands and how the flip will go, do you want to try it out now?” 

_________ shaking her head to get her mind out of the gutter and focused, _________ inhaled and exhaled deeply, focusing on finishing the task at hand: landing her stunt and perfecting it. She took a couple of steps back before running towards Tao, her hands planting themselves on his hips firmly as the both of them bent over (Tao backwards and _________ over him). _________ flipped over Tao and landed her move, fluidly transitioning into the next set of moves where she pretended to take down Tao with a downwards, smashing kick with which she then spun around and did a round house kick to an invisible foe. 

Clapping his hands, Tao cheered. “Yes!! That’s how it’s done!! You got the move down!!!” He excitedly pulled a panting and surprised _________ into a firm hug, rubbing his cheeks up and down her face. “…..Yah, why aren’t you happy?” Tao asked as he held a red faced _________ at arm’s length.

“…..N-n-nothing! I am happy!!” _________ answered as she blushed. 

“…..” Smirking, Tao crept closer to __________ with a smirk on his face. “Oh? Are you sure?” He stalked forward causing _________ to unknowingly back herself between him and the wall until it was too late. 

“!!!! Tao—!” _________ was about to scold Tao only to have the threat get eaten by Tao’s lips. ________’s eyes widen before they slipped closed and her arms which were at her sides, moved and wrapped themselves around Tao’s neck, a hand tangled in his hair.

Smirking, Tao broke their kiss as they both needed air. He looked down at ______’s dazed expression before smiling cheekily, “I like you too __________.” He bent down, turning his head so that his lips were but a breath away from her ear, “and I like the feel of your body pressed up against mine too.” Tao chuckled before hightailing it out of the practice room, of course, not before he blew teasingly into ________’s ear.

“….!!!! YAH!!! TAO!!!” _________ yelled, head to toe as red as a boiled lobster as she chased after him.


THE END