Guardian Angel

A Series of Oneshots

[Suho x You]


“I’ll see you tomorrow ok? Make sure to text when you get home~!!” Eunji yelled from across the street where we parted ways to head home.

“Will do~!” I said, looking back to wave to her. I turned around and notice that the light to cross lite up so I started crossing the road.

I heard someone call my name so I turned around, only to see Eunji’s panic stricken face as she screamed my name.

Wha-?’ I thought just as a loud horn blared, uncomfortably close to me.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Huge lights from the semi were heading straight towards me, the driver passed out fast asleep. My whole body froze, unable to run as the headlights put me under their spell, locking me in place.

Time seemed to slow down when you’re staring at the imminent ending of your life. All I was able to do was stare at the oncoming semi, exacting a deer in headlights as civilians panicked, screaming alongside Eunji.

Air rushed passed me as the next thing I knew, I was on the other side of the road, safe as the semi barreled by before crashing into a tree. I was so shocked that I didn’t notice a boy panting heavily beside me or that Eunji had ran up and engulfed me in a hug, sobbing.

“….Wha-?” I ironically whispered.

“Oh thank Krisus you’re safe. Omg, don’t ever do that again.” Eunji sobbed as she held onto me. Not knowing what to do, I ended up patting her back awkwardly, hands shaking. “Ah, Mister! Thank you so so much for saving her! I wouldn’t know what I’d do if I lost her.” Eunji had calmed down enough to thank the boy beside me who had also regained his breathing.

“Ha….ha…hahahahaha,” the boy started laughing causing the both Eunji and I to stare at him weirdly before the both of us joined him as well, the stress and shock of what almost just happened finally getting to us.

Soon, my laughter turned into tears as it finally hit me (pun intended) that I almost got ran over by a semi.

“Aigooo, it’s ok _______, it’s ok.” Eunji, ever the motherly friend, my head as she held me.

“It’s ok~ you’re safe, it’s ok.” The boy held my hand as he also patted my head.

“T-t-t-thank y-you.” I stuttered, still shaken up. I finally turned to look at him, wanting to know the face of my savior only to gasp. Even though he was covered in dirt with scratches here and there, he was still the most handsome boy I’ve ever seen.

“Haha, no problem~ just….promise you won’t attempt anything like that for a while. I don’t think I can handle another saving like this for maybe the next couple of months.” He joked, giving me a brilliant smile.

‘He looks like an angel….’ I thought. “I-I’m _________ and this is my best friend, Eunji” I introduced us.

“I’m Suho ^^” he smiled again as the ambulances started rolling in.

“How can we ever thank you?” Eunji asked him.

“Dinner would be nice” He joked. However, Eunji and I, especially myself, would be more than happy to treat him to dinner. We traded numbers by switching our phones while the paramedics looked us over. I ended up having some scratches here and there and some bad bruising while Suho had mild bruises and a couple scrapes.

As soon as we were all patched up, we thanked the medics and started walking towards the diner he picked out. We handed each other back the rightful phones as we settled in for dinner.

xXx Later That Night xXx

I flopped onto my bed, exhausted from the extremely eventful day before I stretched and rolled over onto my stomach, reaching out for my phone to send yet another thank you text to Suho.

I scrolled down my list of contacts, only to end up laughing and smiling like an idiot.

Name: Kim Suho

Job: ________’s Guardian Angel

#: xxx-xxxx-xxxx

I quickly sent him a text, smile still on my face before I plugged in my phone and turned in for the night.

~x~x~

To: _________’s Guardian Angel

From: _________

Thank you again for today, Suho, my Guardian Angel <3

~x~x~


The End

tumblr_inline_mzyantcILJ1r1tx8h.gif