Realizations

A Series of Oneshots

[Kris x You]


Slowly, I started to drift away from the endless darkness; that darkness that every living soul escapes to. One by one, my senses awoken. I snuggled further into the warmth that surrounded my body, feeling the protective cage tighten around me securely as I buried my face into a firm chest. I felt his chest rise and fall. Breathing in and out deeply and calmly as if he was still sound asleep but I knew that he was already awake. He knew I was awake too as he bent his head, and kissed the top of my head.

"Good morning love," I felt the rumble from his chest when he spoke and looked up at him, only to be met a sleepy smile, and eyes so filled with love that they were bright and lively. Instead of wishing him a 'good morning', I tilted my head and pecked him on the lips which he returned with a longer kiss.

"Good morning", I whispered, giving him a gentle smile. He kissed my forehead and we shifted our position until my head rested in the crook of his shoulder; the both of us lying on our backs, staring up at the ceiling of his studio bedroom. We stayed in that position, letting the light from the rising sun and the noise from the awakening city surround us. 

".....I missed waking up like this; waking up to see you sound asleep in my arms."

"I missed this too....As cheesy as this is going to sound, it just didn't feel the same; waking up and going to sleep. It was very lonely and cold; waking up to an empty, quiet apartment. It would always take me a few days to adjust to you being away on a schedule," I confessed, closing my eyes half way through, remembering the feeling of loneliness of living in a huge apartment by myself.

"...." He looked at me with sad eyes that tightened slightly as I continued.

"Hahaha," I let out a pitiful laugh, "I remember, sometimes I'd turn around to ask you what you wanted for lunch or dinner, only to remember that you weren't there," I smiled sadly at the memory of my silly mistake. I should've been used to it by now. 

"....____, I'm s---" he looked at me with pain in his sad eyes.

"Mm-mm. Let me finish please Yifan," I turned, facing his chest again as I looked up and pinched his lips together, making duck lips. I smiled as the cute sight. "I don't really mind it since I knew that dating an idol was hard," I continued to squish his lips together into different shapes, smiling slightly at the funny faces it gave him. "You always call and text everyday to check up on and talk to me, and when you can't, one of the EXO oppas or Sehoonie will text me. You always try your hardest to make this easier for me like you do when we're together. You're the best boyfriend I've had-"

*Cough* "I'm the only boyfriend you've had" Kris smirked and I slapped his chest playfully.

*Ehem* "Anyways, it makes it even more special when you come home to me!" I gave him a cheeky grin.

Kris was silent for a few seconds before he flipped us over so that he was hovering above me, his arms trapping me.

"Yifan, wha-?" I looked up, slightly stunned at being flipped over so suddenly. As my eyes met his, I was consumed with his burning gaze. He lowered his head and captured my lips, silencing me with a heated kiss that I melted into. He broke apart from me just as I was about to run out of air, leaving me dazed and hot. 

"..._____, you know how much I love you right?" He asked as he pecked my bruised lips again. "You're what keeps me going even when I'm exhausted and being an idol gets tiring." He kissed me again. "I'm not the only one who works hard for this relationship," he moved onto kissing my neck, making me gasp. "You're silly and stupid-"

"Hey!" I pouted.

"Like I said, silly and stupid if you think I didn't feel the same when I'm away on a schedule." he flicked my forehead lightly, making me shut my eyes at the small pain. He kissed my forehead as an apology before continuing, "I think-" he kissed me on the lips again, "-we can-" he started on my neck again, "-fit this in before we meet up with the guys for lunch," he returned to my neck, moving lower until he was kissing just under my left collar bone, slightly above my heart, leaving a mark there while his hands were busy caressing my body.

"O-o-oppa!!" I gasped as his hands slipped under his dress shirt that I fell asleep in and up my thighs. "N-no! We're going to be l-late!!" I told his breathlessly as he continued his hand moved closer to its target. Just then, his phone beeped. Kris reached over to check the text.

To: Angry Bird

From: Dance King

'Hyung! Stop being naughty with my best friend and hurry up! We're suppose to meet up at 8am to go to Lotte World remember? See you soon and don't be late!! 

P.S.You tower!! Don't you dare touch my daughter!! I'll fry you and eat you if you do!!-Diva umma Key

P.S.S. ____!! Don't forget to bring over your eyeliner!! I ran out!! - Sunnyboii

I laughed, "looks like if we continue, my umma will eat you for lunch" I smirked up at him

Kris stopped, sighing and got off the bed, helping me up as well. "You better go put your eyeliner in your purse. Baek will kill me if you forget it. *mumbles* stupid over protective, blocking diva" Kris grumbled as he went to go change.

I smiled as I skipped to get ready for lunch.


The End

image