Chapter - Turning Back

Disguised Love

*Arrah doesn't know what to do anymore. She buried her face to Jonghun's chest and cried until the last drop of tears leave her eyes. Arrah detached form Jonghun. With her eyes blurred from her tears he looked at him intently. She talked to him and let the wind dry up her tears for her.*

Arrah: Jonghun. Please let me stay for another month. I just need this job badly.

Jonghun: Ok. You don't have to worry. Your secret is safe with me. And about that financial problem of yours. Let's make a deal. I will lend you 50,000 won and give you a ride back home. After 1 month of your stay here you should be able to pay me.

Arrah: Eh? Isn't that...too much? You kept my secret form everybody. And now. This.

Jonghun: I really don't mind as long as i could help you. Ok. Think about it first and tell me you r decision first thing in the morning. Rest a lot. Ichigo-chan.

*"Should i take his offer? Damn! Ah! Forget about your stupid pride and take it!" Jonghun was already heading for the door when Arrah called her back*

Arrah: Jonghun!

*Jonghun sat down back at the chair beside tha bed*

Jonghun: Why?

Arrah: About your offer. I'll take it.

Jonghun: It's settled then. We will leave tomorrow.

*Arrah called Jonghun again*

Jonghun: Why?

Arrah: Uhm. Thanks*smile*

Jonghun: You're welcome. And now that we are clear on that matter, do you mind telling me you real name?

Arrah: Arrah. My real name is Arrah

Jonghun: My. What a sweet name.*smile*

*Jonghun's next words were interrupted when someone with a tray of food in their hands came in smiling. It was Siwon.*

Siwon: It seems like the two of are close now eh. He he. Ya! Jonghun-ah. Let him eat and rest well. Kajja.

*Siwon just dragged Jonghun out of the room and pat the top of her head lightly. Arrah can't help but smile. She took the tray of food and started eating. The food isn't that bad. After eating she went back to bed and sleep. While at the living room Eeteuk can't stay still knowing about Dash's condition. He was relieved when Siwon came down. He almost ran to him to ask about Dash's condition.*

Eeteuk: How is he feeling?

Siwon: He is fine. He'll be out of bed by tomorrow.

*Jonghun let his two hyungs and approached the manager who was sitting at the patio on the garden*

Manager: Oh. Jonghun-ah. What do you need?

Jonghun: I'm going to Gyeongsangdo tomorrow with Dash

Manager: You sure bout that?

Jonghun: Yup

Manager:*sigh*. Ok. Ok. Just be careful when you drive.

*Jonghun went back to his room happy. For some reason he feels like he is going out on a date with Arrah tomorrow."Ha ha. It's a date". He fell into a deep sleep with smile on his face. When Jonghun left at the garden what he doesn't know is that Eeteuk was listening. "They are leaving. I have to do something about this".

The Next Day:

*Arrah woke up with a splendid feeling. Her back hurts no more. "This is it. I'm going to be able to see the farm again". She jumped out of bed and went to the shower to take a bath. After 45 minutes. Exactly when she stepped out of the shower room someone knocked on her door. She was surprised to see Eeteuk smiling widely at her*

Eeteuk: Hi! Did you sleep well? Get ready we'll be leaving after...10 minutes.

Arrah:  Eh?

Eeteuk: the manager did not told you? I'm coming with you to Gyeongsangdo.*smile sweetly*

Arrah: EH?!? W-Wait! Does Jonghun knows about this?

Eeteuk: Yeah. Actually he is waiting for you. Let's go.

*He dragged her out of the room and he took her luggage next. She saw Jonghun, It seems like he is not in the mood. It happened so fast. Now the three of them is inside a black car and Arrah is at the back of the car leaving Jonghun and Eeteuk at the front. Jonghun is focused on the road and Eeteuk is singing Sorry Sorry. She could feel the tension building up,"This is going to be out of hand". She just sat back and looked outside the window. She could hear Eeteuk talking.*

Eeteuk: Isn't this great? Having a bonding time with my two dongsaengs and having a 3 days, 2 nights stay at a beautiful province. What do you think about it Arrah?

Arrah: Well. It's a good thing for you guys since you are always at a tight schedule. Say, is this this your first time to have a break?

Eeteuk: Not really. But this is my longest break so far. So i'm going to enjoy it! Tell me, What are the highlights of your village

* Arrah can't help but smile and be laugh. He is like a kid waiting for their teacher to tell them an old time story. She decided to release all the tension she feeling and just enjoy the ride. While at the driver's side Jonghun was amazed."Arrah is so innocent, laughing with Eeteuk hyung. If i know he planned it all well so that i could not have a splendid time with Arrah". He looked at him sharply."Hmf! You're going to pay for this hyung!"*

Arrah: and you know what we have soooo many fruits in our farm! Do you like strawberries?

Eeteuk: Yes!

Arrah: You're lucky enough it's harvest time for the berries. I'll make some cake for all of us when we get there

*Arrah and Eeteuk finished talking. 1 more hour and they are almost there. When Jonghun took a look on his rear view mirror he saw Arrah sleeping. That eased all his anger at the moment. Just seeing her angelic face softens his heart. He focused on the road again as they approach an ark saying: " Welcome to Gyeongsangdo*