Restless

Disguised Love

*Eeteuk looked at his watch. It's already 7:00 pm. Today is the day he promised Gyuri they will go out after his schedule. He have been restless these past few days. Too many schedules, thinking of how to protect Arrah's identity to the public, and last but not the least his manipulative childhood friend Gyuri, who turns out to be spying on him a long time ago. He has to follow her terms so that she won't spill out to the press who Arrah is. His turned cold when he looked who just entered the restaurant. "Speaking of the devil" Eeteuk plastered a fake smile on his face as Gyuri approached him.*

Gyuri: Oppa~!

Eeteuk: Hmm. Gyuri-ah.

Gyuri: I thought you won't come here and have decided to choose her over me.

Eeteuk: You know that this won't work. We both know that I am only doing this-----

Gyuri: To protect Arrah? How sweet. Oppa, all I want is your time. You have been ignoring me eversince you have been an idol. I missed you so much. But if you don't want to continue I can go to the press and give them these.

Eeteuk: What the hell is that?


Gyuri: Why don't you take a look for yourself?

*He gave her a dagger look and then grabbed the envople. Those are pictures of Arrah. In girls clothes. At the mansions yard. He'd love to wring the neck of Gyuri.*

Gyuri: What can you say about it oppa? She looks so girly in here right? Like a mother cleaning her yard for her children not to get hurt.

Eeteuk: I am warning you. Don't you dare give them those photos. Or everything would end in an instant.

Gyuri:What do you mean by that?

*The corner of his lips lift up. As far as he's concerned. Arrah is the only one who doesn't want to go in public and announce their relationship. If he would announce it the earlier, the better. Girls, especially Gyuri would stop thinking that they own him just because he is an idol.*

Eeteuk: It's okay if our relationship gets exposed. Because with the fact that I have a girlfriend. Girls would stop chasing me. And I know how the industry runs. Show her for a while. Then they would stop boggling her and look for another hot showbiz topic. Damn! It took me this long to realize all of this? Gyuri, your games are over. Stop blackmailing her and me.

Gyuri: All I want is to be loved by you! You can't do this to me!

Eeteuk: Of course I can!

*He walked out of the restaurant and drove home. He immediately looked for Arrah. Siwon told him she's in her room. When he opened the door he saw her sleeping. He knew she had beein crying. Then he saw her luggages prepared and a letter for him.*

Dear Eeteuk-ssi

I am sorry if this is so sudden. But I am leaving. We've gone too far with this cosplay thing. Me. Dressing as a guy. I want my normal life back. I want to be known as a girl again. I am sorry if I put you through a lot of pain, but it 's better this way. Without me on your way you can pursue your dream of being the greatest boy group in Asia together with your co-members.

Just remember one thing, I love you so much. With all my heart. Just the thought of not seeing you a whole day makes  me crazy. Not being able to hold you, can make me go insane. I am leaving my heart to you. You are the first and last man that I will love and continue to love, forever. Goodbye.

                                                                 Love,

Arrah


Eeteuk: You can't give me up like this. You can't leave me anymore. I have decided to fight my love for you. Even if it costs everything I have now as long as I have you I know I can make it through

*Eeteuk touched her cheeks. There is still a trace of tears there. He slowly get in the bed with her. He hugged her tight. With no intentions of letting her go anymore. He kissed the top of her head. They both drifted away to dream land.*