Chapter 34 - I Love You ~

Disguised Love

*Yeorum opened her eyes and noticed that she is alredy inside her room. "Hmm, all i remember is that i got drunk and someone took me. Ah! Right. Hongki took me home. But where is he?" Yoruem's question was quickly answered when she felt her hand being held by someone. She slowly sit down and saw Hongki sitting on the floor while his head is resting on the bed. "Wah. he's fast asleep" She bent closer to look at his face. "He really looks like an angel while sleeping. And his facial features are good. Long lashes,cute nose,pink lips. Wait! Why am i thinking of a kiss?! This is not good!" Yeorum quickly went back to sleep when Hongki moved and woke up at last.*

Hongki: She is still asleep. I bet when she wakes up she wont remember anything. Aigoo! You troubled me too much last night. You!*pinch Yeorum's nose*.Aiyoo. I should.*stretch his arms* Ah. Go to my room and sleep. I miss my bed.

*He fixed Yeorum's blanket and kissed her forehead. What Hongki does not know is that Yeorum could feel the tingling feeling of his kiss on her forehead."That's just on the forehead, what more if he kisses me on the-- Ahh! Can't be! It can't happen!" When Hongki left she sat down her bed and just looked at the closed door.*

Yeorum:Maybe, I should do good things for him since I disturbed him too much last night.

*She quicklt jumped off her bed and took a bath. Since it the idols day off she decided on cooking for the whole day for them and doing the chores since she is the only girl inside that house. She wore a white ruffled summer dress. She first cooked omelet and prepared some kimchi for the boys. She was preapering the table when she was startled by Minhwan.*

Yeorum: Oh My Heart!*hold her chest* What the--! You surprised me!

Minhwan: You didn't notice me because you're so serious with what you're doing.*laughs*

Yeorum: Yeah right! I have decided to do the chores here since it's our day off.

Minhwan: Not a bad idea.*pat her head*

Yeorum: I will just call wake them up ok? You could sit down there but do not eat ok? Promise?

Minhwan: Yes, Ahjumma!

Yeorum: Ahjumma?! Hah! Wait for the others!

*Yeorum went upstairs to wake up the others. She first went to her oppa Donghae's room.He is sharing a room with Eunhyuk and Kibum.*

Yeorum: Oppa~*tap his shoulder*wake up. Oppa~ Aish. I did not know it would be this hard waking them up. Oppa!! Wake up!

*The 3 were surprised by her voice but they quickly smiled when they saw her smiling at them. At last she came to wake up the last person. Lee Hongki. She went inside his room and woke him up.*

Yeorum: Hongki-ssi. Wake up. Breakfast is ready.

Jaejin: There is only one way to wake him up. Tickle his tummy. Good luck on waking him up. He is really not in a good mood when his sleep is disturbed.

Yeorum: Why does he have to make me nervous before he leaves.*turned back to Hongki* Hongki-ssi.

*She prepared herself to tickle him. But when she did Hongki held both her wirst and they rolled on the floor. He was still towering above her and his eyes still closed. Yeorum was greeted by the most expressive eyes she had ever seen in her entire life. Matched with a handsome face. Her heart beat became very fast when he smiled at her*

Hongki: Good Morning, I love you.

*She just snapped out when she realized that she was left inside the room*

Yeorum: Did he just---