Chapter 27 - We meet again... My Love

Disguised Love

Yeorum: Ei! What is your problem? Why all of a sudden get mad at me?

Hongki: Just talk to me again if you already know the reason why I'm mad. Okay?

Yeorum: But---

*Hongki tried to shut the door and unfortunately Yeorum slid her foot in to stop the door from closing. She screamd in pain and sat down and docked her head down. Hongki was surprised when he heard her scream. He stared at the blank space for 5 more seconds when he remembered Yeorum. He bent down and tried to make Yeorum look at him*

Hongki: Ya! Are you okay? Does it hurt? Hey! Talk to me!

Yeorum:"still not looking at Hongki* It does hurt.*looks at Hongki* Hongki-ah, are you really that mad at me?

*He just looked at Yeorum. He felt something touch his heart. "Why am i mad? Am I jealous?". He can't explain everything he was feeling. "Ever since she came in my life. She was the only woman who made me this vulnerable. He crashed back to reality when he realized that Yeorum was gone in front of him already. Minhwan already came. Minhwan was really mad.*

Hongki: E-Eh?

Minhwan: Hyung! What kind of reaction is that?! You have hurt a woman? How could you do that to her?!

*Minhwan walked away. But he stopped to say something to Hongki*

Minhwan: Are you mad because of the scenario earlier? I was just comforting her beacause she cried over a drama. Don't do stupid things without knowing the reason behind what you saw. Be careful Hyung. You might scare her away.

*Hongki was left in awe. He slept with guilt in him. He promised himself to say sorry to her tomorrow. While Minhwan is taking care of Yeorum's swollen foot. He can't stand it that every time he will try to massage her foot she sniffs in pain*

Minhwan: Don't move too much tomorrow. Rest it for two days and you'll be fine.

Yeorum: Thanks.

Minhwan: And don't mind Hyung. He just got jealous.

Yeorum: Jealous? Of what?

Minhwan: Nothing. Let's go. I'll take you to your room.

*While at Confi.e's house. The girls are getting ready for a girls night out.*

Arrah: Ah! Really, I'm not in the mood to go out.*roll on her bed*

Queenie: Hey look on the bright side. You will get a chance to forget about Eeteuk. Come on girl! *pull Arrah up*

*Arrah looked sharply at her friends. "Do you think it's that easy to forget about him?! Hah! That's what you think!". Arrah screamed on her mind. In the end she changed her clothes and she was dragged by them. She just wore her daily clothes, jeans and a tee. Her friends call her an eyesore because her attire is not right for bar hopping. "Ah! It's so noisy here!". As soon as they entered the club at Apkhujung they sat down on the V.I.P part which is on the second floor. She could see everyone down the dance floor, dancing as if there's no tomorrow. As usual she is just on the sidelines, drinking cocktail. She turned to her friends and saw them walking towards the dance floor*

Anhee: Eonnie! Just order everything you want! It's out treat! Welcome back to us!

Arrah:*whisper* I think I would bring home again a bunch of drunk people later. Aish!

*Since it's Anhee's treat she went to the bar to order until she get drunk. "Ah. It's fine. It will be my first time to be drunk." She ordered another martini when she felt that someone ins staring at her. When he turned to her right a man was sitting a seat apart from her and even with the dim lights. Her eyes does not need to see who is this man because her heart already know who is it*

Arrah: Jungsoo?

Eeteuk: Long time no see.*smirk* Arrah

Arrah: Oh