Chapter 25 - Wait till it blooms

Disguised Love

Shin-Ae: Excuse me Sir. But can you me give that pen. My friend called me to get that and return it to her.*smile*

Eeteuk: Don't bother Miss. I know who your friend is and I want to return this pen to her personally. We haven't seen each other for a long time.

Shin-Ae: Y- Yes Sir.

Eeteuk: And I would appreciate it if you won't tell her about this.

*Eeteuk left the cafe with high hopes of meeting Arrah again and have a chance to talk to her before Jonghun does. He continued to the studio for another schedule. 3 months have passed and Lee Yeorum is now one of the most popular solo girl artist in Korea. Yeorum is at the SBS rooftop. She always goes there when things get hectic for her and if she wants to relax. After recording her mini-album she went to the rooftop with some snacks and soda*

Yeorum:*talking to herself* Come to think within just 3 months I'am a singer now. I could now fulfill my mother's dreams.*look up at the sky*. Eomma, I know you are listening, i wish you are here with me right now. So i could see your smile because you are happy for me. Don't worry, I will take care always. I love you.

*Yeorum was surprised when Hongki covered her view of the sky. His head was atop. He could see his face. "Aigoo. What a sight. I'm really lucky today"*

Yeorum: Ei. You are blocking my view.

Hongki: How is my angel doing?*kiss yeorum's forehead*

Yeorum: YA! Aish. I'm fine. Just a bit tired because of the recordings and guesting. How about you?

Hongki: I'm not feeling well earlier but now that I saw you again I'm fine now.

*She just shook her head and smiled. Everyone thinks that what Hongki is doing and the way her treats her is just a brotherly act. Like how a brother takes care of her little sister. Even the kiss on the forehead thing is very normal now. Because every time he would say goodbye to her in public he would give her a tap on the head and kiss her forehead. She turned to him again*

Yeorum: Let me guess. You are here because your co-members does not want to play with you?

Hongki: No. I just missed you.

Yeorum: Just use those words to other women who go crazy over you. You are such a playboy. You have women all over town.

Hongki: Ya. I'm not that bad. What do you want me to do to make you believe that you are the only one I like?

Yeorum: Nothing. Just focus on your career and live happy.

*Hongki was already talking to someone over the phone. When he finished he stood up and bent down to her. Their faces just an inch far away from each other*

Hongki: I'm going now, My Angel. Take care. Love you.

*He gave her a mild brush of his lips on the side of her lips. Cat got her tongue. "That was close to the lips!" Yeorum thought.*