Chapter 24 - It's Time

Disguised Love

3 Months Later:

*Arrah is at her favorite spot inside her favorite cafe in town. She doing much better now. Her restaurant is now popular for its unique dishes that are all low on carbohydrates. Fitness conscious people are usually her customers. She looked at the glass wall of the cafe she could see through it how busy people are in the city. She suddenly turned her head in a big LCD screen situated on top of a building. If it's just coincidence. She does not know. Super Junior's new song Sorry Sorry is playing. "That's him alright". She sighed and remembered the person whom she was avoiding to meet for the past 3 months. She didn't realized that her thoughts already came out of her lips.*

Arrah:*whisper*  Park Jungsoo

*She turned again to the list she was doing. She was writing the list of things her restaurant needs. "Ah. I can't think straight with that music playing here." She decided to continue this at home. She fixed her scarf and glasses and took her mocha frappe. She was still looking at the list, she did not realize that someone was also coming in. It was too late to stop. She bumped onto that person. Her frappe splashed on the floor. Her list of things to buy also landed on the spilled frappe it was all wet*

Arrah: Ah! Oh! My frappe! Ah... really.....*deep sigh, looked down*. The list! Ah!

Eeteuk: I'm really sorry about this.

*Arrah tried to keep her composure. Since she was also at fault because she wasn't looking where she was going. She bent down and picked up the wet list. "This is useless now." She looked for the manager and asked for a mop since she is close to the owner of the cafe*

Arrah: Shin Ae-ah! Can you give me a mop?

Shin-Ae: Aigoo. Just leave that there. Buy what you have to buy. Let my crew clean that

Arrah: Really Eonnie? Thanks! I'm going now.

* "Was that really her? She has changed a lot. Wow." Eeteuk was just dumbfounded at Arrah. He was back to his senses when he heard her talk to her and bowed to her*

Arrah: *bow* I'm sorry

*Eeteuk just followed her with his eyes. Her hair being blown by the cold wind, her skin glowing under the morning sun. He shook his head and continued to his seat. When he sat down he saw a ball pen on the table. "It's the right time to come back to her life. I missed her so much". Arrah was walking on the way to the bus stop. She plans to write again the list while waiting for the bus. When she sat down the waiting shed she looked for her ball pen on her bag. It was not there. "Oh! I might have left it at the cafe". She called up Shin-Ae to check on her pen. It's her favorite because it was given by her father before he died. She stood up when she heard the bus coming*