Chapter 39 - Another Me

Disguised Love

Miyu: Eonnie! Good Morning!

Arrah: Uhm. Good Morning too. And to all of you.

*That was the 2nd day of her "scandal" with Eeteuk. Every now and then she had learned not to really be nervous when the reporters boggle her almost every time. She always pray at night that when she wakes up the next morning her life would be back to normal again. Confi.e had breakfast and she noticed that everyone except her was wearing dresses. Typical for a... date? She stopped eating and everyone looked at her when her spoon made a sound on the plate*

Jin: What's wrong Arrah?

Arrah: Am I missing something here? Or everyone is now secretive?

Queenie: What the heck are talking about? Would just please get to the point.

Arrah: Look at you! All of you! Are you going on a date?

*They all gave her a shy smile and blushed*

Arrah: Aha! Just as I thought! And who are those men you are dating?

Anhee: Donghae

Queenie: Heechul

Jin: Hangeng

Miyu: Kibum

Arrah: WHAT?! ALL Super Junior members?! You've got to be kidding me! Why aren't you being bugged by reporters?

Anhee: Because we are careful

Arrah: What about me? I am not even really involved to him romantically! Why am i the one being boggled by those pesky reporters?! AAAAHHHH!!!!


Jin: Oops! Got to go. He is waiting for me now.

Anhee: Arrah. Just keep it cool okay? And next time be more careful!

Miyu: Use protection! Ha ha ha!

*She just gave them a death glare. She dressed comfortably. She didn't even realized that she fell asleep on the sofa. She just heard loud schreeching noise. It was some mad fan girls. It gave her the chills but she just shrugged it off. At 10:00 am. Someone was definitely outside the house beacause someone was pressing the horn of his/her car so hard. Arrah went out to see who it was. It was Eeteuk*

Arrah: What the hell are you doing? The whole neighborhood could hear your horn!

Eeteuk: Come with me.

Arrah: Where?

Eeteuk: You'll know when we get there. Okay?

Flashback:

*At the idols house. Everyone was gathered at the living room. Eeteuk would ask for his housemates cooperation. The only thing to make the issue between him Arrah die down. Is for Arrah to pretend again to be a boy and stay at their house.*

Eeteuk: So. Do you all agree to my proposal?

Siwon: I am fine with it

Hangeng: Me too. If this is the only way for the issue to die down without the need for her to face cameras and giive an interview.

Eeteuk: Thank you so much!

End of Flashback

Arrah: What?! You want me to pretend to be a boy again? No way!

Eeteuk: You can say no but you have to grant at least one interview to clear your name.

Arrah: I don't like cameras.

Eeteuk: So?

Arrah: Let me think about it. But haven't you ever thought that they would notice me as Dash.

Eeteuk: I am sure they'll understand

Arrah: They better do.