Chapter 37 - Scandal

Disguised Love

*Eeteuk was inside Super Junior's dressing room at SBS. Super Junior has a guesting on Star King that day. He was startled when Eunhyuk and the others came in running with their manager. They all stopped and looked at him. "O..kay. Something smells fishy here" He stood up and sat down on the sofa inside the room*

Eunhyuk: Hyung!

Eeteuk: Whats with the faces? Did something happen?

Manager: Yes, something did happen and it concerns you!

Heechul: Ya! How could you not tell me that you already have a girlfriend! I thought there would be no secret between members!

Eeteuk: Huh?! Girlfriend? But---

Ryeowook: Then what is the meaning of this?

*Ryeowook was holding a newspaper. It has a photo taken early this morning while he was jogging and he was carrying a girl.It was on the headlines. His eyes went wide when it sinked in his mind that is was the photo of the incident between him and Arrah earlier. The headline says: 'Super Junior Eeteuk & His secret lover?'. He grabbed the paper from Ryeowook. The news article says: Super Junior Eeteuk was spotted having an early love scene with his secret lover. Who could the girl be?. Send us your reactions about this. There were also other photos of them. It was all taken this morning.*

Manager: Is this true? Is she your lover?

Eeteuk: I-I...Woah.

Donghae: I guess that 'Woah" is a yes. Hyung! Tell us more about her. Or better yet introduce her to us. Agree guys?

All: Of course!

Eeteuk: This can't be! She will surely hate me for this. Aish. Really!

*All of their attention was caught when Eeteuk's phone ring. He closed his eyes tightly when he saw who the caller was.*

Eeteuk: Yeobusseo? Oh. Arrah dear. How sweet of you to---

Arrah: Park...Jung...Soo~!!!!

Eeteuk: call... He he he.*looked at s*. Excuse me for a while.*tensed smile* Yes, Arrah dear?

Arrah: Don't call me that! You know why i called you and now you are nervous! Hah! I knew it! Being involved with a person like you is really dangerous!! Aigoo! My blood pressure.

(BG Voice) Queenie: Arrah-ya! Calm down.Aiyoo

Eeteuk: So you want to talk about it?

*He pulled his phone away from his ears because Arrah screamed his name again. In the first place no one liked what happened. "Oh come on Jungsoo! You like it! Being Arrah's boyfriend by accident is a good oppurtunity!" A voice inside him said. He just went back to reality when Arrah shouted*

Arrah: YA! Park Jungsoo! Are you still there?!

Eeteuk: Of course i'am still here. I am really sorry about this, i wasn't thinking earlier that there might be some press around and spying on us since we are idols. I am really sorry i dragged you into this.

Arrah: You should be sorry. What am I going to do with this press outside my house!

Eeteuk: Press? What press?

Arrah: Press! As in reporters! My picture on the news paper was so clear!

*She is so pissed off! She ended the call and checked the scenery outside their house. How will she go to work? She prepared herself. She has to continue living even if they would boggle her everyday. Her world does not revolve around them."Whoo. Just act cool. Don't mind them"*