Chapter 18 - Vulnerable

Disguised Love

Yeorum: Come again?

*"What is this man talking about? That he owns me? No one should own me." Everything that is happening is like having herself inside a whirlpool. She just looked at him. She is waiting for a decent explanation from Hongki.*

Hongki: Well... All of you heard what i said. No one would ever go out with her except for me of course. I'm responsible for her beacause i brought her here.

Yeorum: But Donghae oppa said he will take care of me.

*She felt electrified as if she was struck by an invisible lightning. He looked straight in her eyes. Then he turned again to his food. After a few seconds of silence he spoke again and stood up.*

Hongki: Finish your food. Follow me to the study room. You and I are gonna talk.

Yeorum: O-Ok.*nods*

*She just followed Hongki with her eyes. She saw them looking at her with worried eyes. She just smiled to let them know that she will be alright. She took a deep breath. She stood up and followed Hongki. She slowly opened the door and daw him standing in front of the book shelves. He finally turned to her. Hongki just looked at Yeorum. He took a deep breath. "What am i going to do with you woman". He shook his head and stoped in front of her. After much thinking Yeorum took a step forward only to go back again beacause she did not realize Hongki was already in front of her. She touched her forehead*

Hongki: Yeorum-ssi

Yeorum: Ah. yes?

Hongki: Just follow my lead inside and outside this house ok? Don't go out with them. They are freaking playboys. I don't want you to get into trouble.

Yeorum: Why?

Hongki: Excuse me?

Yeorum: Why are you doing this?

Hongki: Like what i have said earlier. I brought you inside this house. So you are under my care. As for your cousin he won't be able to interact with you that much he is as busy as hell.

Yeorum: Ok

*"Ah. Yes. I'm only his responsibility. I thought he-- Wait a minute! I should not think that he likes me! No, no, no!" She looked at him. She must have spoke too loud because he was startled*

Yeorum: Hongki-ssi!

Hongki: W-Why? Don't shout.

Yeorum: I'm leaving. Don't worry about me from now on. I can take care of myself. Thanks for everything

Hongki: W-Wha---

Yeorum: Excuse me.

*She hurriedly went out of the study room and went straight to her room. She leaned behind the door. She is still catching her breath. She has proved something today. "Lee Hongki. You are dangerous". She never thought a man like could make her feel like this. If she would let him meddle in with her emotions. She would be vulnerable to heartaches and pain just like what happened to her mother. She should stay away from him from now on.*