Love Sick

Disguised Love

*When Yeorum's heartbeat was back to normal, that was the only time she observed the recording studio she was in. She was sitting on a sofa and in front of her is a complete set of instruments. She could also tell that the place is sound proof. She felt happy when she saw the piano. She stood up and played a song and sang along with the tune. She was startled that someone clapped. When she opened her eyes she saw a man, Probably in his late 30's. He was showering her with praise.*

Yeorum: Thank you for listening to me. But, who are you Sir?

Manager: Oh. Yeah. You still don't know me. I'm Mr. Lee, FTIsland's manager. Nice to meet you. Ms. Lee Yeorum. I will also be your manager from now on. We loved your singing talent and we think you could be a big star if we train you a little more.

Yeorum: Oh. So it means me and Hongki-ssi are under one management

*"Now that's what you call nice". She secretly smiled. Yeorum  practiced the whole day and She discussed her contract with the company. While back at the house. Arrah prepared everything beforehand. She cooked, she cleaned. Everything. Now all she has to do is resign and say goodbye. She know her life won't be the same after she leaves the house. But she guess this is how it goes. She took a deep a breath. She went to her hiding place inside the house. The music room. She sat down in front of the piano and played 'Haru Haru' by Big Bang. That was the only time she got a chance to shed tears. She was always holding it in. She stopped playing and opened her eyed because she could feel that someone is watching her.  When she looked at the door Jonghun was there, watching her with his lonely eyes. She couldn't see his expression because she left the lights turned off. He closed the door and sat down beside her.*

Jonghun: Arrah. Do you... Really have to leave like this?

Arrah:*placed her arms on top of one another and rest her chin on top* Yeah. I can't do this or be here forever. I have to go back to the old me. And I already miss my restaurant so much.*smile*. Don't be sad. I will visit here. As a girl and tell everyone the truth.

*Jonghun just looked at Arrah. He know that living inside that house won't be the same anymore. He love this woman, but how could he tell her how he feels when every time he tries she looks at someone else. She is in love with someone else. He knows that. "Ah....You are the only woman who has ever made me feel this way, I love you! I really do". Arrah was surprised when he caressed her cheeks. His eyes says it all. He still has something to say but decided against it.*

Arrah: Jonghun-ssi. I have to go now.

Jonghun: I know. But before that. I want to tell you something. I want to properly court you when you are back to your real identity. Even if you say no to me now, I will still court you. You can't do anything about it. Unless you are already married.

Arrah: Eh? J-Jonghun.

*"What the hell did he just said?" Eeteuk was standing on the door for the past 15 minutes. He heard everything. And he can't just let it pass. This time he is ready to fight for someone he love. He held the door knob and turned it. Jonghun held her head on that face down position. Someone entered the room. All she could do now is listen. Her heart thumped at that familiar aura. She already know who it was without looking. She became more nervous when he spoke. "His tone. What the hell is going on now? Aish! Jonghun-ssi! Let me go!". She tried to get out of his grip but he just pressed her head down more. He is obviously stronger than her*

Eeteuk: You two. Get down for dinner.

Joghun: Hyung, i know you heard everything I said. I won't back out.

*Arrah's eyes went wide. She has to see now! She has to stop them! "What to do... What to do... Ah!". She let her head slide off her arms. It created a sound. Her forehead banged on the piano. "Well,this is much better than not to see anything".*

Arrah: Aw! My head hurts.

*"It worked! Yatta!". She felt his grip loosened. She was now finally able to see the two of them. She saw Eeteuk in front of her*

Jonghun: Did i over do it? Where does it hurt?

Arrah: I-I'm---

Eeteuk: See that? You hurt her.*took Arrah's hand*. Newsflash dongsaeng. May the best man win

*Arrah looked at Jonghun and gave him an apologetic look. Eeteuk was holding her so tight she thought it may already stop the flow of blood in her body. She stopped walking.*

Arrah: Let go.