Chapter 23 - Pretension

Disguised Love

Jin: Come here.

*They sat down on at the very end table of the restaurant. She could see people walking past the glass walls of the restaurant. She can't think straight. "What the hell does that kiss suppose to mean? His feelings? It's rubbish. Tss!".*

Jin: Park Arrah! I think it's better to talk to someone than to talk to yourself. Don't you think so?

Arrah: Yeah. Sorry about that.

Jin: So what happened? I mean. Between you and you know who and the other person involved.

*She just smiled bitterly. The past month that she was living with the idols she still manage to tell Jin everything that is happening.*

Jin: Well?

Arrah: Well. Before i left the house he... kissed me. He told me he did that to let me feel how he feels for me. But i know that he is just playing with me. I mean, he is a freaking playboy. Maybe he did that for some thrill. *deep breath*.

Jin: So that's your dilemma with Teuk. What about Jonghun?

Arrah: Oh. That boy. H-He said that once that I'm back to the real me. He would court me properly even if i refuse him a thousand times. Damn! I'm gonna go nuts over those two! Can you help me to push them away.

Jin: Hey sis. Boys don't just back off because the woman told them so. They would only stop following you if you are already married.

Arrah: What?

Jin: Come on! My friend who haven't had a boyfriend since birth is now fretting over two boys. *laughs*

Arrah: Are you really my friend? Come on! Think of something. And besides I'm sure they are just doing this because of their pride if Jonghun wins Eeteuk won't be able to accept his defeat.

*With that thought Arrah sit up straight. "Yeah. Maybe they were really playing with me. I mean, they're just doing this to prove who is more superior when it comes to girls! Argh! Arrah you are so stupid. How could you possibly think that they have feelings for you!". She should confront them for doing this.*

Jin: You know what. Pretending that you don't know how a man feels for you is not a good habit. Enjoy pretending sis. But for now. Go home. The girls missed you big time.

Arrah: Huh?

Jin: Just go home

*All Arrah could do now is look at the closed restaurant door. Jin pushed her out to go home. She walked untl she reached their humble home. She looked at it before she entered the house. But it was so quiet and... dark?. "What the hell is going on here?". Her eyes was irritated when the lights suddenly . Everyone was in a party mode. They prepared a welcome home party.*

Miyu: Eonnie! Welcome Home! We missed you!

Queenie: Ok! Group hug!

Arrah: Thank you so much. So... shall we start the party?

*The whole night the girls had their party. Arrah thought that in doing this she might forget her dilemma for just a while. While at the mansion everyone was so silent. No one wants to talk while having their dinner. They just ordered the food outside.*

Shindong: So were back to fast food . Ugh! I miss Dash food.

Manager: Come on guys! I will find you another cook. I know some of you have been close to him but it was his decision to leave. For now let's just eat.