Chapter 35 - FUN!

Disguised Love

*After lying on the floor for 5 minutes, Yeorum finally got up again and went staright to the dinig area. True to his words, Minhwan wasn't eating yet, even the boys. She uttered a simple prayer. It was already 10:00 am. She decided to wash the clothes. The boys who was playing football on the backyard saw her carrying the basket full of their dirty clothes. Their eyes went wide and  ran to her*

Siwon: YA! Where are you bringing those clothes? And whose clothes are those?

Yeorum: All of the boys clothes.*smile*

Jonghun: B-But, you don't have to do this. Let us wash our own clothes.

Yeorum: B-But---

*It was too late for her to object the basket was already gone in her hands. An idea came up her mind*

Yeorum: Why don't we wash it here. All of you. Get a basin. If you don't want me to wash the clothes let's wash it together. Wash your own clothes ok?! This would be a fun bonding.

Leeteuk: What is the use of the laundry shops?

All: Yeah! Send the clothes there!

*The boys felt chills when for the first time. Sister apprentice turned singer Lee Yeorum gave them a dagger look. They just shook their heads and tried to find a basin. When they all got one they took their own clothes and washed it.*

Yeorum: I would just be here washing my own clothes. Call me if you need anything ok?

Shindong: Aiyoo. How could she do that? 360 degree change of attitude.

Ryeowook: Just let her be. It's  cute actually

*Hongki sat down beside Yeorum*

Hongki: Thank You for doing this. Look at them having fun. We never had a bonding session this weird.

Yeorum: Are you saying my ideas are weird?

Hongki: N-No---

*Before he could explain she blew a bubble on him. Her charms are really irresistable. Just seeing her this happy makes his heart beat so fast. Because of them the others joined in. Minhwan the water sprinkler.*

Yeorum: Kyaa~! This is so fun! HA HA HA!

*When they finished. They changed into dry clothes. Yeorum is happy to make her housemates happy. But she forgot about her Donghae oppa. "Oh My! He gets cold easily! Where is he?" Her thoughts were right. He saw her cousin with a blanket around his shoulders his nose so red*

Yeorum: Oppa. I am so sorry. I forgot. I will make some lime juice. Ok?

Donghae: Ok. Thanks Yeorum-ah*smile*

*She continued to his oppa's room after making hot lime juice. She looked at the clock. It was already 4:00 pm. She decided to cook dinner early because she wants to sleep. She preapared kimpab, ham, rice, kimchi. She went back to her room and when she felt the soft bed on her back she fell asleep immediately*