Chapter 36 - My Breakfast... Kiss

Disguised Love

*"Why do i have this kind of dream?" Yeorum dreamt of Hongki reaching a hand and touched her cheeks. When she opened her eyes she was greeted my Hongki's sweet smile. She was shocked to see him inside her room. She quickly got up from her bed.*

Yeorum: Hongki-ssi! What are you doing inside my room.

Hongki: Well, it's already dinner time.

Yeorum: Eh?!

*She quickly pushed Hongki aside to look at her bedside table where her alarm clock is. It was already 7:00 pm. She gave Hongki an apologetic look*

Yeorum: I am really sorry!*bow*

Hongki: Why are you saying that?

Yeorum: Because I promised that I would give everything my housemates need and serve for them the whole day. And that includes  cooking food for all of you. Sorry!

Hongki: It's fine. Let's just get down

*Hongki took her hand and brought her to the kitchen. She saw everyone busy at the kitchen. They were cooking! They all looked so cute. It was already 7:30 when they started eating and they finished eating at 8:00. She just smiled while heading for her room. Her relationship with them is getting better and better each day. She hope that this will continue forever.*

3 days later:

*Arrah woke up and looked at her bedside table clock. The time is 5:00 am. It was time for her excercise. After changing into these (minus the hat) : http://www.flickr.com/photos/29197919@N04/2726788757/. Arrah always make turns around their neighborhood but after 10 minutes of jogging. She felt someone whisper on her ear, whe turned around to see who it was. It was Eeteuk smiling at her. Her world stopped when she saw that smile again. She must admit she missed his dimples, his smile, his face, his... Ok! She missed him! A lot! She did not notice that she was already arriving at the road humps. She just felt her hands and knees hurt. She whinced in pain. Eeteuk ran to Arrah and helped her*

Arrah: Ouch! Ah!

Eeteuk: Are you okay?

Arrah: Why don't you try it and tell me afterwards if you feel okay?!

Eeteuk: Don't get mad at me.

Arrah: I should be! Because you startled me!Wait... What in the world are you doing here?

Eeteuk: I just saw you jogging and decided to surprise you a little but instead I caused an accident. I'm sorry.

Arrah: Aigoo! Just go. Continue jogging. I am going home!

*Arrah tried her best not to be noticed by him that she obtained a bruise. But everytime she walks her wound hurt. Eeteuk just looked at Arrah and saw the way she walks. "Still trying to be tough even though she is in pain already" He followed her and carried her*

Arrah: Wo-Wo-WOAH! Put me down you beast! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!

Eeteuk: You're hurt. Would it really crush your pride to seek help from others? Stop arguing with me or else---

Arrah: Or else what?! Huh?!

Eeteuk: Or else I'll kiss you in broadaylight.

*Arrah's eyes went wide in shock. Just the thought of his lips on hers gives her the chills.*

Arrah: Y-you... c-cant do that

*Eeteuk suddenly stopped walking. Arrah held onto his neck so that she won't fall. Eeteuk stared at her with warning in his eyes*

Eeteuk: Try me. I won't bother having an early breakfast by means of kissing you here. And I think it would also awake you, it seems like you are still sleepy.
 
*Eeteuk sensed that Arrah won't argue with him anymore so he continued walking. When they arrived in front of CONFi.E's house. Eeteuk put her down. He insisted on coming in. He carried her again up to the living room. Arrah opened the T.V so that she would be distracted by his presence inside their house. When he came back he have The first aid kit in his hands.*

Eeteuk: You know what. I promised myself that when i meet the woman of my life I would always take care of her. That's why i took lessons on first aid.

Arrah: Really? Looks like your lessons are paying off, you clean a wound so good.

Eeteuk: Thanks to you my promise to myself is now fulfilled.*smile*

*Eeteuk's handsome face lowered on hers. Their faces inches away. He closed the gap between their lips. Her mind was blocked. She snapped out when she heard the door closed. He was already gone. She looked at her knees*

Arrah: He still surprise me.

*Eeteuk smirked when he reached the house. He touched his lips. "Way to go for a breakfast. I just got the yummiest breakfast of all. He he he"*