Chapter 20 -

Disguised Love

*Arrah's day was spent doing nothing, because every time she would try to do something Eeteuk is there to stop her. Even the simple thing of wiping the dining table. But of course she is so stubborn she still cleaned the living room. But Eeteuk was everywhere. He may not be following her walking around the house but his eyes were. She can't stand what he is doing anymore*

Arrah: Park Jungsoo! Stop following me

Eeteuk: I'm not following you

Arrah: Yeah, physically. But your eyes are following me! It doesn't make any difference! Aish!

Eeteuk: I'll just sit here and watch you. You won't even know I'm here

*She let out a frustrated sigh. It's impossible for her not to feel his presence.Now that she had fallen in love with him. How could she even forget this man once she goes back to her normal life. "I don't think i can forget you, Park Jungsoo. But i will try my best". She just looked at him then continued to the dirty kitchen to wash the mop that she used. Now he is following her. Literally. She suddenly stopped walking and looked at him*

Eeteuk: Hey. Just let me do this for the last time.*sigh*. I know it is your last day here. Just*took the mop from Arrah*... Just let me do things for you before you go.

*"Is this true? Am i seeing loneliness in his eyes?". Somehow his words melted her cold facade, she didn't even realize that he already snatched the mop from her. "Arrah! Snap out of it. You will just be hurt". She shook her head several times before following Eeteuk*

Arrah: You will just help me ok? Let's treat this as a goodbye.

*They continued helping each other the whole day. While at the SBS Studio. Hongki assisted Yeorum to the recording room. It was Yeorum's first time to go to such place. She could feel excitement and worry. Hongki noticed her silence*

Hongki: What's wrong?

Yeorum: What if they won't like my voice? What if i fail?

Hongki: Don't worry. You'll be just fine

*She stared at him after he kissed her forehead. She knew it was just a gesture to make her stop worrying. But still--- " Shocks! He kissed me". Darn this man for making him feel that way. It was new to her. She was distracted when 4 other men entered the room*

JaeJin: Ah hyung! It's too early to score

Hongki:*laughs*. Stop that. I'm just comforting her.

P.A: FTIsland! You're next on stage! Get ready!

FTI: YES!

*Hongki turned to her and smiled*

Hongki: We're next. Don't be nervous. Good Luck, My Angel

*He placed a light smack on her cheeks. She was again... Caught off guard. " He called me his angel!"*