Chapter 33 - Crazy @_@

Disguised Love

*"Where the hell am I?" What is this place that Arrah is in? She was lying in an operating bed. She heard someone said "It's a healthy baby" Then Eeteuk and Jonghyun is waiting for her. She felt struck by a lightning. Arrah opened up her eyes as she felt a force on her cheeks. Miyu woke her up. She inhaled deeply. It was all a dream*

Miyu: Eonnie. What's wrong?

Arrah: Nothing. Just had a bad dream.

Miyu: Stop watching those horror films that you collect. I think they are starting to haunt you.

Arrah: Go back to sleep. I'll just drink water in the kitchen

Miyu: Ok. Sweet dreams Eonnie.*smile*

*Arrah hugged herself. Does she already have to stop pretending that she doesn't feel anything towards Eeteuk? But if she does confess to him, Jonghun will be hurt.*

Arrah: AAAHH! Who ever said that falling inlove was easy. I should twist his/her neck! Love is the first ticket to being crazy!

*After drinking a glass of water. She went back to sleep. While at a club at Apkujhung,Yeorum and the rest of the staff that helped her through the release of her first album was celebrating because she won a Mutizen Award at SBS. Her manager and the management of SM Entertainment thought of giving her a congratulatory party. Their table was at the second floor of the club where VIP stays and it overviews the 1st floor where all crowded because it's a Friday night. Although she doesn't really like loud places. She thought that it's much better to be there than to sulk inside her room thinking about her problems these past few days. She shook her head down and looked at her reflection at the glass of champagne that they gave her.*

Yeorum: *took a deep breath* Ah. I am crazy already. Donghae oppa told me to pick someone fast before i hurt someone else. Aiyoo, Lee Yeorum. Wake up! Have fun! Ha ha ha!

*Yeorum noticed that the people around her is looking at her staring at her. "Oh, I guess that was too loud". She just smiled at them. She turned back to her drinks. After 4 more shots she felt her head became light, and as if there was a magnet she went down to the dance floor. She is gonna dance her heart out until she shouts no more. "Ayie! This is much better!" She danced as if there was no more tomorrow.*

Yeorum: HAHAHA!This is fun!I should do this more often! Let's dance. Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry. HAHAHA

*For the nth time she felt someone pull her by her waist and danced with her. Even though her eyes are blurry she is familiar with the warmth from the arms that is wrapped around her waist. Then she heard a baritone voice spoke up.*

Hongki: Do you really think drinking too much alcohol is advisable for you? Huh Sister?

Yeorum: This is my first time to drink such thing. As you get used to the taste it soothes you. He he he. Don't be mad anymore hmm...*caressed Hongki's cheeks*

Hongki: This would be the last time you are going to do this. Okay?

Yeorum: Yes, sir!*salute,laughs*

*Yeorum's manager was the two of them heading out of the club. He approached them.*

Manager: Woah! What happened to Yeorum-ssi? Too much alcohol.

Hongki: You shouldn't have given here anything in the first place. She doesn't even know when to stop.

Yeorum: Hi hi hi. Manager-ssi. Kamsahamnida for everything. Saranghamnida.

Manager: Much better if you take her home. There are no press here but it's still bad for her image.

*The next thing Yeorum knows is that Hongki is carrying her bridal style and placed her on the passengers seat. He also heard him whisper something on her ears before she totally passed out*