Chapter 1 - The Plan

Disguised Love

Jin: Ahhhhhh! would you believe this luck we had? Super Junior and FTIsland as our new neighbors?

Anhee: First i don't want to believe but now i do. I saw their personal assistants bringing down FTIsland's intruments! OMG! Could we go there and welcome them to our neighborhood?

*Arrah and Queenie just got down the living room. They were both disturbed by Jin's scream. Not knowing yet what is happening Queenie went over to the others while Arrah went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk*

Queenie: What is going on here? I heard the 3 of you laughing and screaming

Miyu: Unnie. breathe in first and don't scream.... Super Junior and FTIsland is our new neighbors! Kyaaaaa!!!!

Queenie: What?

*Miyu stood up from her chair and bent close to Queenie*

Miyu: I said Super Junior and FTIsland is our new neighbors

Queenie: What?! aaaaahhh!

*Jin and Anhee were laughing at Queenie's reaction. Arrah can't stand it she went over the patio where they transferred and asked what happened*

Arrah: What's with all the screaming thing? *sits down*

Queenie: SJ&FTIsland...they just live next door to us...i'm stil in shock...*slowly sits down*

*Now all of them are sitting down around a silver metal table with only five chairs fit for the five of em. She looked around the place. She still can't imagine she lives independently at a 2-storey house with her best friends. She moved in with them 2 years ago*

Jin: Hello! earth calling Arrah!

Arrah: Oh..yeah...big deal. They are still normal human beings it's just that their work isn't normal. And girls let's just try not to bother them. Look maybe they want some peace that's why they moved in at this place. Let's give them what they want.

Jin: Hmm...if i know, you are also shocked.haha.because you like eeteuk of sj right?

Arrah: I admit. but im not that typical screaming fan. im not even that crazy about them

Anhee: Once you catch a glimpse of them you would go nuts over them! you know what why don't we just go over their house and bring some food to give.

Jin: I would cook spicy rice cake and some kimpab. how about that?

*After 2 hours the four crazy fans went over the idols place. They tried to get in but the P.A just took the food from them. They went back home and gathered in the living room*

Anhee: This is not the end! why don't we just sneak into their house?

Miyu: As if there are no security cameras around the place

Queenie: I have a great idea! i saw earlier a sign outside that they are looking for a male cook. We just need a person who would be willing to dress up as a guy.

Jin: and who is the only one here that doesn't care?

Queenie: The only one who doesn't react to them that much.. A not so typical fan?

*The 4 of them looked at only one direction. Arrah  doesn't like the feeling and aura inside the house. She slowly looked at them. She felt chills run down her spine as they grin at her. She could feel the devil's aura. She finally stood up and looked at them*

Arrah: NO WAY!! I won't do it!!!