Chapter 6 - The End....Not Really ^^

Disguised Love

*Jonghun lied down his bed and looked at the ceiling of his bedroom."There is something wrong about him and i ought to find out what it is". Then he slept*

The Next Day:

*Because of what happened last night Arrah woke up early. She remembered that now is the day that Confi.E will visit her. The idols all woke up at 9:00 am. After 1 hour everyone was doing their own stuff. The others are playing and the others are relaxing. She just finished hanging up the laundry when she heard the doorbell rang.*

Miyu: What's taking her...i mean him so long?

Manager:*opened the gate*.Who are you?

*Just in time. Miyu and the rest of the group saw Arrah. The manager was startled, so was Arrah who looked up harshly when she heard what they called her*

Confi.e: OPPA!

*She gave them a puzzled looke then her eyes widened when she realized what they just called her*

Arrah: OPPA?!

Miyu: Oppa. How are you doing? *wink*

Queenie: Yes. What have you been up to? They are not bullying you here right?

Arrah: No! They're not doing that to me

Manager: Why don't you all go inside?

*After the manager left the girls went inside. It's nearly lunch so they helped her cook the dishes and set up the table. Arrah is now worried. "This would be a RIOT!". She screamed inside her head*

Anhee: eo.. I mean.. Dash oppa. How is it?

Jin: Where are they?

Arrah: Upstairs

*The girls were surprised when Arrah started doing a countdown*

Arrah: in 10....9...8...7 ....6...5...4...3...2.......1!

*They almost fainted when the Grandfather's clock on the living room gave a mind rattling sound. Then they heard footsteps and laughing voices."Here they come"*

Shindong: IT'S TIME FOR LUNCH! YA! DON'T YOU EVER PUSH ME AGAIN!

*It seems like the girls were starstrucked when they saw them. Based on their expressions.*

Arrah: Uhm. Hey. Dongsaengs.*wave her hands infront of their eyes*. Hello.....HELLO!!

Anhee: Huh? What?

Siwon: Dash who are they?

Arrah: My sisters... Why?

Hongki: Nothing. Wah. They're cute

*After the idols together with the girls ate lunch. Father Siwon suddenly wants to play basketball. Confi.e was the cheerers and the idols formed two groups. The girls were totally entertained. Arrah excused herself to get some snacks. As usual someone followed her again. To her surprise it was Sungmin."Oh boy....I'm dead". Arrah tried to keep her cool*

Arrah: Oh. Hi. Anything you need?

Sungmin:*narrowed his eyes*. There is something wrong with you. You are hiding something.*bent closer their faces inches away*. I'm gonna find out what it is and you will be out here in no time

*She became more worried now that Sungmin has already kept an eye on her every move. When she went back to the backyard. FTIsland's team needed another member *

Minhwan: Why don't we let Dash play.*grabbed her arm*. Come here.

*She looked at Confi.e with puppy eyes. They know how well she at any kind of sport especially ball games*

Confi'e: Dash oppa hwaiting!

*It just happened so fast. The next thing she knew is that Jonghun is going to pass the ball to her."He is gonna pass the ball! Oh My---". She felt her world spinnig after that everything went black. The last thing she could remember is someone calling her name*