Proposal

Disguised Love

*ebruary 14,2009. The date most people are waiting for.  Hongki is wondering if Yeorum would like what he preapared for her. He is inside the waiting room at SBS together with his bandmates. It's Valentine's Day special at Inkigayo. He took a deep breath and pulled out a box velvet dark blue box from the pocket of his pants.  He opened it and stared at the sliver  ring with small diamond in the middle. He is planning to propose to Yeorum tonight. He looked on his right when he felt the sofa he was sitting on moved. He saw his co-memebers sorrounding him. They have teasing glints in their eyes.*

Jaejin: You are really serious about her hyung. He he he.

Hongki: Of course! I love her more than anything else

Seung Hyun: More than us?

Hongki: Yes!

FTI: EH?!

Hongki: Joking~ Of course I love you guys too. But. She is far more important than anything else. Even my career.

Jonghun: Whatever happens between the two of you. We will always support you. Right guys?

*They all turned to the door when someone entered. It was Yeorum. He forgot that her girlfriend is also an artist  now. He quiclky put bakc the box inside his pocket and walked towards her*

Yeorum: Seems like you guys are in the middle of a meeting. Am I disturbing you guys?

Hongki: Of course not. I always have time for you *kiss her cheeks*

Minhwan: Eeew~ How cheesy. Let's go. We're next on stage. Follow us Hongki.

Hongki: Okay. Yeorum-ah. Tonight at 7:00 pm meet me infront of SBS building. I will tell you something.

Yeorum: Okay. You better go.

*But before he left he cupped Yeoeum's face and gave her an earth shattering kiss. He even have to pull out Yeorum of the room because she is still in awe.*

Hongki: Good Luck kiss. See you later. Take care for me

Yeorum: I will. Always. Love you

*The Inkigayo Valentine Special finished after 1 hour. Yeorum hurriedly went home to prepare for her date with Hongki. She still have 1 hour. At exactly 7:00 pm she arrived in front of SBS. "Where is he?"  She was about to call when the path way to the building lit up. There were small heart shaped candles on the ground that served as her guide thorough the dark way. When she looked down he saw heart shaped papers. She picked them up. Then she realized she was already infront of the door leading to the rooftop. She was surprised when she opened the door. The place was full of roses. When she walked farther she saw Hongki wearing an all white suit. Waiting for her.*

Hongki: You finally came. Did you like it?

Yeorum: Of course! I loved every inch of your surprise. Thank you. *kissed him on the lips*

Hongki: Let's eat first. I know you're already hungry.

Yeorum: You bet! *laugh*

*They finished eating after 15 minutes*

Hongki: *kneeled down infront of her* I love you. And I want you to be a part of my life. Forever. You are the 1st person that I want to see every morning that I wake up. Lee Yeorum. Will you marry me?

Yeorum: I don't see any reason to say no. Yes! I will marry you Lee Hongki!

*Hongki claimed her lips. She knew he would be the man for her. And whatever happens as long as she is with him. She know she could face everything*