Chapter 10 - Homojanai!

Disguised Love

*Jonghun parked the car past the ark. He hate to do this but he has to wake Arrah up to ask for the direction of their village. He gently shakes her shoulders. He was greeted by the most tender and innocent eyes he had ever seen. He smiled at her*

Arrah:*rubs her eyes*.Oh. I'm sorry if i fell asleep. Where are we?

Jonghun: We're here already. I woke you up to ask for the directions to your village and house.

Arrah: Let's drive straight then take a right turn on the very first curve you will see and stop by the house with a farm that has strawberry plants.

*Jonghun did what he was instructed to do. In less than a minute they parked in front of a old style house like those seen in historic Korean movies. It was like a small version of a palace. The gates opened and he saw Arrah's aunt and uncle. The three if them went down the car*

Arrah: Auntie! Uncle!*run towards them and hugged them*

Auntie: I thought you would never be able to come back here. We missed you so much. My dear child. What happened to you? Why did you cut your hair short?

Uncle: Let her be. Maybe it's too hot in the city

Arrah: You're right uncle.*smile*

*Eeteuk have never seen Dash this happy. He was also stunned by the beauty of the place. It was nearly lunch time so Dash's relatives called them in for lunch. On the table there was kimbap, kimchi, samgyupsal, bibimbap, and some freshly picked strawberries*

Arrah: how have you been Auntie?

Auntie: I'm sure you got our letter. But me and your uncle are struggling for us to protect the farm. We know how you love it especially the strawberries there

*After that lunch. She already gave the money they need. Arrah was now relieved. Now she could really relax and have fun. But she also has to be careful because Eeteuk doesn't know about her secret. That afternoon she have decided to take a bath. She went inside the big tub with flower petals in it. She know her aunt prepared it for her. Eeteuk was taking a tour around when he smelled something that caught his attention. Sniffing. He followed where is that smell coming from and he stumbled upon a girl taking a warm bath. Her skin was so smooth. But he was shocked when he saw who it was. "Dash?! Dash is a... GIRL?!?!".He can't believe it. He peeked once more and then he left."Why? Why did she have to deceive us? I'm sure she had a good reason for this".After 30 minutes Arrah was already wearing clothes. He found Jonghun and Eeteuk on the guest room she plans to take them around the village.She sat down the floor*

Arrah: Hey. Let's go out and pick some strawberries.*smile*

Jonghun: It seems like hyung doesn't want to come. Let's go.

Eeteuk: Of course not! I won't miss the chance of getting berries.*look sharply at Jonghun*

*When they arrived at the farm everyone greeted them. Arrah is still clueless of the competition going on between her two companions. Jonghun have thought of a plan to have some time alone with Arrah*

Jonghun: Hey. Let's go there. It seems like there are more strawberries there.*reach out his hand*

Arrah: Ok

*Arrah was about to take Jonghun's hand when all of a sudden Eeteuk came in between*

Eeteuk: How about me? I also want to pick some berries. But if you don't want me to come*pout*

Arrah: Of course not! Shall we go?

*Arrah was in the middle and walked hand in hand with Jonghun and Eeteuk. Eeteuk stuck out a tongue on Jonghun. "I'm not gay! Ha ha!" Eeteuk screamed inside his mind. "She is a girl! Ha ha!"*