Chapter 14 - My Knight in Shining....Car?

Disguised Love

3 Days Later:

*Arrah is now relieved that everything is going on as planned. The boys promised her that they would keep her secret and protect it. But she must admit that everything that happened at Gyeongsangdo changed how they interact with each other. They are more gentler to her now. She is worried that their action would impose something on the other persons living in the house. Arrah snapped out of thinking when Sungmin called her*

Sungmin: YA! The boys wants to see you. Follow me.

Arrah:*whisper to herself* Now what? Have they already found out? *sigh*

Sungmin: YA! Why are you still standing there? Don't make them and me wait!

Arrah: Y-Yes!

*She was so nervous. When she entered the living room she was asked to stand in front of the T.V. Some of the boys were occupying the sofa and the other was sitting on the carpeted floor. She was like a criminal that will undergo an interrogation. She gasped when someone spoke.*

Heechul: We summoned you here because we want to ask something to you.

*She looked down, closed her eyes tightly and prayed that everything would end up in a nice way. She was wishing that the ground would open up and just eat her up*

Jaejin: What do you think about being the main cook for my birthday?

*Was she just being delusional or did they just asked her to be a chef for a birthday party? She opened her eyes and shook her head up harshly. She gave them a shocked and puzzled look*

Arrah: E-Eh? Pardon? You are asking me to be a chef for a birthday party?

Shindong: You heard us right. We thought that you are perfect for the job. You have been living with us for almost a month now and we are sure that you already know what type of food we prefer eating.*smile*

*"That was a relief". She thought she was called because they would condemn her for not telling them the truth and for deceiving them. She remembered what Shindong said earlier. Think about it. Her pretending days would be over in just two weeks. After the declaration that she would be the chef for Jaejin's birthday. She was given the list of the food that Jaejin likes. At 3:00 pm she went out to the market. Jaejin's birthday is 3 days from now.*

At the house:

Hongki: Manager hyung. I'm leaving!*walk to the front door*

Manager: YA! Be sure to come home on time! Don't be too late! Have fun!

Hongki: Yes!

*He opened the driver side door of his Pontiac Solstice. He did some bar hopping at Apkujung. It was already 2:00 am when he decided to head home. When he reached the first road curve on their subdivision. He saw a girl wearing an all white attire. It seems like she was in trouble. He stopped his car and went down*

Hongki: What is going on here?