Chapter 38 - I can't do it anymore

Disguised Love

*She was shocked when she went out. The reporters want a piece of her. Of what she has to say about the issue. She ran as fast as she could so that she could avoid them. But when she stopped infront of a dark alley someone pulled her and covered . She was pulled even further at the end of the alley.*

Arrah: Who are you? What do you want from me?

Jonghun: I just saved you from those pesky reporters. Why don't you just thank me?

Arrah: J-Jonghun-ssi? Oh. It's you. Thank you.

Jonghun: You're welcome. Tell me Arrah. Are you now with Eeteuk hyung? Are you his lover now?

*Arrah wasn't prepared for his question. She was indeed startled. But before she could answer him he pulled her to a nearby car. They drove for almost 30 minutes when they finally stopped in front of a house in the middle of... nowhere. When she got down the car. She did not budge a bit. She looked at him*

Arrah: Could you please tell me where the hell are we?

Jonghun: We are here at Seoul Highlands. This is my get away when i am stressed.

Arrah: So... why bring me here?

Jonghun: We need to talk. Let's go inside.

*His house was pretty. It has a manly and calm feel. Arrah waited for him in his living room. She got bored so she the flat screen T.V that is hanged on the wall. She was shocked to see that even on Korea's entertainment news the issue between her and Eeteuk is being talked about*

Arrah:*whisper to herself* But why?

Jonghun: Because Teukie hyung is he only persona in the showbiz industry that hasn't been involved with any woman. He works with a clean slate. Now that someone is "romantically" involved with him. Everyone wants to know almost everything about you. That is why the issue is also on T.V.

Arrah: But i am not romantically involved with him! I really can't believe this.

Jonghun: Now let's talk. Tell me what really happened between you two. And why is he carrying you in broadaylight?

*Arrah wasn't sure if she is just seeing things or did she just really see a hint of jealousy in his eyes. Anyway. She told him the whole story. She was relieved when his lips curved into a smile*

Jonghun: So that's what happened. Want to have an interview and clear things up?

Arrah: No! I hate being around cameras.

*He was about to answer back when her phone ring. It was Eeteuk calling her. She stood up to go to the garden to answer the call but he held her hands. She was taken aback.*

Jonghun: Stay.

Arrah: Okay.Hello?

EEteuk: Where the hell are you?! I went to your house and restaurant you're not there! We are all worried here! I am worried! Tell me where you are and i am going to fetch you.

Arrah: I-I-I'm--- here at---

*She did not have the chance to answer because Jonghun took the phone from here.*

Eeteuk: YA! Park Arrah! Speak---

Jonghun: She's with me.

Eeteuk: Jonghun? Where the hell are you? What did you do to her? Why are you with her?

Jonghun: Were here at Seoul Highlands. Do not bother coming i am going to bring her home.

Eeteuk: You can't do that! The reporters will see you. It is already enough that i am involved in this mess. Do not add up to the problem.

Jonghun: I am much careful than you are. And besides she is having a hard time handling them. I just want to help

Eeteuk: Let's just talk about this at home. I will bring her home. Just drop her off at her restaurant. I'll wait.

*He returned the phone to Arrah. He doesn't like the sound of him and his hyung talking after he drops Arrah off.*

Jonghun: Let's go. I'll bring you home.

Arrah: What did he say?

Jonghun: Nothing.

At the car:

Arrah: Uhm. Jonghun-ssi. Thanks for the help earlier.

Jonghun: No problem. Just please. If you have problems, come to me first.

Arrah: Okay.*smile*. Uhm. Could you please bring me to the restaurant I have something to do before I go home. It won't take long. I promise.

Jonghun: Okay

*When they arrived at the restaurant. No reporters were there. She counted 1 to 3 before going down.But when she entered. Someone already blocked her way to her office. When she looked up it was Eeteuk. And by the expression on his handsome face, she could tell he is mad. Really mad. Arrah was startled when he dragged her into her private office. He locked the door*

Eeteuk: What the hell do you think you're doing? Staying by his side for the whole day!

Arrah: Why don't you listen to my explanation first?

Eeteuk: I am done listening to you,lady. Do really want to me to die this early? I was worried that some fan girls might have hurt you! You know how they work when someone is involved with us!

Arrah: I-I'm...

*She closed her eyes when Eeteuk walked towards her. She thought she was going to hit her. But she felt his warm arms around her body. She opened her eyes. Eeteuk was hugging her tight. As if she was gone for years. The warmth from his body was ebough to make her weak.*

Arrah: Y-YA...

Eeteuk: Let me hold you like this for a while. I am sorry for shouting at you. I was just so worried. Don't ever make me worry like that again. Please. I don't now what I might do to myself if something happens to you and I know that it was all because of me

*All Arrah could do was listen. His voice was so soft. As if she he was singing a lullaby to her.*

Arrah: I am sorry for making you worry. I won't do it again. I promise.

*Eeteuk let go of her. But he cupped her face and kissed her passionately. It was full of longing. When the kiss ended he looked at her and touched her cheeks. This was one of the things she can't get off her system. His effect on her everytime he would touch her or just be near her. Her heart would beat rapidly. Maybe. Just for now she has to let go of pushing him away because she knew to herself she can't do it anymore*