Chapter 2 - Changes

Disguised Love

Anhee: But unnie! you're the only one one who could stand their presence without daydreaming about them! You are perfect for the role.

Jin: And besides all you need to do is tell them that you have four crazy sisters that wants their autographs and pictures. you could get it done within a week. So please help us.

Arrah: No! Don't you think this is too much?

Queenie: Hold her. Let's see if you would look better if you're a guy

Arrah: NO!

*After much struggling they got her dressed up as a guy. With Queenie being the greatest stylist in Korea and Miyu being known to be a great fashion designer she wasn't surprised when they didn't even bother bringing her to a salon. Now she is looking at a mirror. Her hair messy and cut short. Her clothes were so unimaginable. Fit black shirt and pants torn at the knee.*

Queenie: My, my...im so good at this

Miyu: Me too.*wink*. Unnie. Our happiness lies in your hands

*She looked at them sharply. The next thing she knew is that she is in front of the mansion where the idols live. She pressed the doorbell. Good thing she took up Culinary Arts. She could cook almost everything. She was surprised when the small gate at the right side opened. It's the manager*

Manager: What do you need?

Arrah: H-Hi. I'm here to app-----

Manager: Are you here to apply as a cook?

Arrah:*nods*

Manager: You applied just in time. Come in.

*The man took her belongings and made her change in a uniform. The idols are coming within an hour. The manager told her to cook korean foods and a single serving of Italian food*

Arrah: *sigh*. This is it huh. Let the show begin.

*What Arrah doesn't know is that the manager is watching her every move. After an hour she was able to set up the table and everything. She was satisfied with what she has done. All of a sudden the manager shows up infront of her*

Manager: You're good

Arrah: kamsahamnida. Can I go now? I will just stand by the kitchen door so that i could wash the dishes.

*She was about to leave when all of a sudden the door opened and the house became so loud. "They're here!". She ran as fast as she could. Back to the dirty kitchen*

Manager: I already found a cook for you.

Eeteuk: really? where is he?

Manager: maybe he went back to his room. Want me to call him?

Eeteuk: No. I bet he is tired cooking all of these. Let's eat!

*When arrah is sure that no one i left at the kitchen. She went back to clean up the dishes. She was already cleaning up the table when she was startled my a man. When she looked at him. It was none other than Park Jungsoo*

Arrah: what the hell! You scared the hell out of me!

Eeteuk: Sorry if i scared you*smile*

*That was the most disarming smile she have ever seen."What a smile. Matched with a very handsome face.He is perfect".She snapped back to reality when he called her attention*