Chapter 13 - Tell Me Why

Disguised Love

*Arrah woke up just on time. They already arrived from the beach. She got down the car and waited for Eeteuk and Jonghun. She really feels nervous now just seeing Eeteuk. She could also still feel his lips on hers. She absentmindedly placed her fingers on her lips.She was already staring in the blank space for quite sometime when Jonghun slightly bumped her shoulders*

Jonghun: Hey.*smile* You were so silent even after we have arrived from the beach. Any problem?

Arrah: I-I don't have a problem.*shake her head* Don't mind me. He he he.

*Arrah noticed the way Jonghun looks at her. He now dead serious as if he is studying her face. Her smile disappeared and she looked somewhere else. She was already going to go inseide her room when Jonghun spoke*

Jonghun: Please. Don't hesitate to come to me if you are having problems. I'm always here to help you.

*When Arrah turned her head back again he saw Jonghun walking back. Did she just heard a hint of agony in his voice earlier?. She was not sure about it. She just shrugged off the feeling and went straight to her room, but even after she had washed her face and layed on bed she can't think of anything why would Jonghun be sad. She closed her eyes and hoped that she fall into deep sleep. While on the other hand, Eeteuk is laying down adn then would get up again. He had been doing that for the past 15 minutes, and now he is walking back and forth inside his room. He is still thinking about the kiss he gave Arrah at the beach. Then he placed his fingers on his lips. "Wow, her  lips are so soft. It felt like eating marshmallow. But, why is she like that?  As if it was her first time to be kissed. She was so shocked. I should say sorry to her". He felt good after thinking about the kiss. He slept with a smile on his face.*

Arrah:*walked out of her room and sat down on the concrete stair in front* Why did he do it in the first place? Aish!

Jonghun: Still having problems?

Arrah:*looked harshly* Oh! Jonghun-ssi! You scared me. I'm not having any problems. I just can't sleep.

Jonghun: And why is that?

Arrah: B-Because... I-It's hot...HOOOOOOO*fanned her hands*. Can't you feel the heat.*tensed laugh*

*Arrah was shocked at what Jonghun did. He pressed is both hands on the side of the floor making her trapped inside his arms. He used his whispering voice, making Arrah shiver*

Jonghun: If you don't want to confess to me what happened, then maybe i should just make you confess myself

Arrah: D-Don't!*closed her eyes*. Ok, ok! something happened.

Jonghun: What is it?

Arrah: E-Eeteuk...

Jonghun: What did he do to you?

Arrah: He...kissed me.

*Arrah: doesn't know what are her tears for. She just felt her trembling body being wrapped around Jonghun's arms."Hyung. You will surely pay for this". He gritted his teeth.* 

Jonghun: Don't cry... Sshh...