Chapter 8 - What to do?

Disguised Love

*All of the boys followed Eunhyuk on Arrah's room. He placed her facing down on the bed. Arrah was so damn curious of what is happening. In the end she just tried to listen carefully to what they would do to her and her injured back*

Eunhyuk: Aha! I got it! I know now what to do

Eeteuk: What the hell are you going to do?

Eunhyuk: I'm going to massage him

All&Arrah: Eh?

*"Massage? What massage?". Arrah was surprised. Hey eyes were so round in shock when Eunhyuk held her waist. Jonghun was alarmed at what is going to happen next so he stopped him immediately*

Jonghun: No! Wait! Hyung. Why don't you just all go and cook our dinner and clean downstairs. I can take care of him.*started to push them all outside*

Heechul: Are you sure  you could handle him?

Jonghun: Of course!

*After much effort of persuading his hyungs of leaving he sat back at the chair right next to Arrah's bed. He looked at Arrah's back intently."Now i know why i feel so protective of you. Why i wouldn't want to leave your side. You're a girl Park Dash. And 'Dash' isn't your real name". Arrah was shocked when someone held her and helped her lay in bed correctly. It was Jonghun. She was nervous because of the look he is her giving now. "Does he know something bout my secret? I'm so doomed". She was in thinking how to save herself when she was startled beacause Jonghun called her*

Jonghun: Dash

Arrah: W-Why?

Jonghun: Your back. Does it still hurt that bad?

Arrah: No. I think all i need is rest. Thank you for everything.*smile*

Jonghun: What is your real name?

Arrah: Pardon?

Jonghun: Let's stop beating around the bushes.*sigh*. I know who you are. The REAL YOU.

*Arrah looked at him. Her system was shocked when he gave emphasis to the word "Real you"." Oh my God! He knows my secret. He knows who i'am". She had to escape. She jumped off the bed and tried to reach for the door but she fetl her backbone snap. She kneeled on the floor because of so much pain. Jonghun walked towards her. He knew she was trying to escape. He lifted her up from the floor, carrying her and placing her back to bed.*

Jonghun: I'm not mad. I just want you to tell me why did you do all this.

Arrah: I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to deceive all of you. My friends who visited earlier were really a fan. They set me off to pretend to be a guy and tell you guys that my dongsaengs want your autograph. That's all. And know that they got what they want---

Jonghun: You plan of resigning tomorrow. And just leave without a trace. Is that it?

Arrah: Yes. I hope you won't tell them a word. Please. Just let me leave peacefully

Jonghun: I will. Just be careful

*He was about to leave when. He saw a white envelope on the floor she must have dropped it earlier when she was trying to escape. He went back to the chair*

Arrah: What is it?

Jonghun: I think you dropped this.*hands out the letter*

*"Oh! My aunties letter". She took it from him and started reading it. Her eyes went wide and her heart was filled with worry. Her aunt needs 50,000 won, or else the farm would be taken by a bank. His uncle was hospitalized yesterday because high blood pressure when he heard the news. Her aunt doesn't have much money and she won't allow to loose the most precious thing that was only left in her life. The farm. She did not realized she had already voiced out her thoughts and Jonghun heard her*

Arrah: What to do? What to do?

Jonghun: Hey. What's wrong?. Shh... Don't cry

*He saw her cry. He automatically wrapped his arms around her and rocked her gently like a baby in his arms*