Chapter 11 - Confrontation

Disguised Love

Jonghun: Hey. Dash. Wich should i pick this one or this one?

*Arrah looked up a while from filling up her own basket with strawberries. She smiled. Jonghun looked like a kid. The one who needs alot of explanation.*

Arrah: The one on the left

Jonghun: Thanks.*smile*

*That night Arrah planned a BBQ party for Jonghun and Eeteuk. They are considered as their guest so they should at least welcome them. And also this is her little way of saying thanks to the both of them. There were soju and they drank until their stomachs won't be able to take it anymore.*

Arrah:*in a drunk voice*. You know what men are so fickle! By the time you meet them they'd say you are the only one.*hiccup*. But after you look away just one second you will find your man in another womans company! Ha ha ha. I'm not drunk!.

*When Arrah stood up she almost fell. Jonghun and Eeteuk who was both sitting beside her caught her body before it hits the ground. But Eeteuk took all her weight. He was the one who was already carrying her. He looked at Jonghun and just continued to Arrah's room and lay her down the floor. When he is sure that she is totally asleep he went out. To his surprise Jonghun was also there, waiting for him*

Jonghun: You know her secret don't you?

Eeteuk: So what if i do? I like her.

Jonghun: Please hyung just stay out of this.

Eeteuk: Even if i want to. I just can't. I will protect her with all that I've got.

*They locked their gaze onto eachothers eyes. Being the hyung Eeteuk just looked somewhere else. But still determination in his voice when he spoke again*

Eeteuk: I'll do whatever it takes.

Jonghun: You can't possibly do that. You just like her and i love her! There are so much difference between love and like!

Eeteuk:*sigh* As they say " May the best man win"

*Eeteuk headed back to his room. Jonghun's words still echoing inside his head."There are so much difference between love and like. I just don't like her. I also love her." Eeteuk thought while looking at the ceiling of the room while his other hand under his head. He is now sure of how he feels towards Arrah. He loves her and will do everything for her*