Chapter 16 - Good Morning

Disguised Love

*Yeorum slowly opened her eyes. "Where am i? Is this cotton candy land?". The room is pink all over and the walls and ceiling have a imprint of white clouds everywhere. She moved a bit to sit down on the bed. She felt pain on her hands. She is still wondering where she is. She looked around the room, she did not notice the man lying on the floor. She tripped over when she stepped on his hands*

Yeorum: Argh!*sees Hongki*. What the--- AAAAAAHHHH!!!!

*The whole house was shaken when she screamed. Finally the man infornt of her woke up and moved. Yeorum placed her hands on . She was being too loud. With her schocked eyes, she looked at him. His hair was blonde, he has firm jaw line and he looks sooo damn cute. "Wait! I should not think like that! Lee Yeorum, stop thinking like that!". She snapped back to reality. He finally spoke*

Hongki: What the hell are you screaming about?*scratch the back of his head*. You might wake up� my housemates. Aish!

Yeorum: Where am i? What did you do to me?

*The man also opened his eyes. She was greeted by the most innocent yet strong eyes she have ever seen in her life. She was caught off guard. She automatically forgot why she was screaming*

Hongki: Oh. You are already awake. How was your sleep*stood up*

Yeorum: H-Huh?...Ahm... I-It was ok. Where am i again?

Hongki: You're here at my house. Wait. Don't tell me.... You don't remember anything?

Yeorum: Eh?

*She looked down and closed her eyes. She thought of what happened to her. When she remembered she harshly looked up to him again*

Hongki: Now you remember?*silence*. Hmm.. I'll take that as a yes. So what are you doing in Seoul? It seems like you don't know the city. Who are you looking for? But before you answer. Would you please stand up

*That was the only time Yeorum realized she is still sitting on the floor. She stood up quickly*

Hongki:*smile* Much better. Answer my questions.

Yeorum: I-I'm a singer trainee, and i'm looking for my cousin.

Hongki: What is....is he a boy or a girl?

Yeorum: A boy.

Hongki: Ok. What is his name?

Yeorum: L-Lee...D-Donghae. My manager told me he lives in a subdivision. And that he is a member of a famous idol group.

Hongki: WHAT?! YOU ARE LEE DONGHAE'S COUSIN?! Come with me!

*The next thing Yeorum know is that she is being dragged out of the room. They headed to the living room. Hongki told her to wait. He took out a remote control, when he pressed a button, a mind shaking sound is echoing all over the house, then she heard foot steps. She was surprised to see too many boys. She counted them in her head. "1 2 3 4.......17. Eh?!�17 boys live under one roof?! This is too much!"*

Eeteuk: This emergency meeting should be important because if it's not. I swear i would wring your neck Lee Hongki!

Minhwan: What the hell is this about hyung?!

Hongki: Ok. Calm down. *grabbed Yeorum*. She is Lee Yeorum, and she is looking for someone.

Kangin: And so? We don't even know her

Hongki:Lee Donghae is her cousin