TELLING HER

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 ~~~ and hongki were now cuddling on the bed facing the ceiling. They didn't do anything inappropriate for unmarried couples, okay?

They are just cuddling.

 

“i guess i should always leave you after school so we can always end up cuddling like this" hongki making ~~~ blush very hard.

"Y-Y-YAH! so from now on, you're going to leave just like that? You're going to make me walk alone again? Psssssh!" ~~~ sulked. Hongki smiled secretly and held her closer.

"no, i'm not! I just want to do this every now and then but i won't leave you anymore"

"promise?"

"promise!"

"then! That's really good!" ~~~ smiled widely and looked at hongki. Hongki looked back and was captivated with ~~~'s smile. He smiled back.

“but how do you know juniel eonnie?”

Hongki stiffened at the sudden mention of her name. ~~~ noticed this and became serious. She shook his arms and told him that she wants to have an answer. Hongki sighed and braced himself to whatever will happen to what he is going to say.

“~~~-ah.. juniel is a very close and good hoobae of mine. Well, we were in middle school at that time and she helped me, a lot. And this time, she asked me for a favor.” Hongki hugged ~~~ tighter and inhaled her sweet scent.

“favor? What is that favor? What did you do? How did you respond?”

“well.. that.. ~~~-ah, i hope you understand me.” ~~~ suddenly felt curious and looked at hongki. She suddenly felt that it is not a good favour but decided to hear it anyway. Hongki looked down before taking a deep breath.

“she asked me if i can be her fake boyfriend and i agreed to it.” ~~~ suddenly felt that the time had stopped. Not believing to what he say, she repeated what she heard.

“juniel eonnie asked you to be his fake boyfriend?? AND YOU AGREED TO IT??!” she can’t avoid not to be mad at him and raise her voice. Oh come on!!! Whose girlfriend would be very happy to hear that her boyfriend agreed to become someone else’s fake boyfriend? even if it is just fake, it's still connceted to the word 'boyfriend'.

“why did you agree to it?”

“~~~-ah! Jebal! I just agreed to her because i thought it is the only way to repay what she did to me before.”

“but did you ever think what will happen to me? to us??? Did you even consider what i might feel about this?”

“i’m sorry ~~~-ah!”

“aigoo~ monkey!! You’re really a babo!!”

“what should i do??” hongki looked at her. hearing this made her blood boil even more.

“what should you do? what should you do?? WHAT. SHOULD. YOU. DO?? you agreed to it and you don’t even know what should you do?? aish! Jinjja!!!” ~~~ almost punch her boyfriend’s face but stopped herself. She took deep breaths and made herself calm before talking to him or else, she might gave in to the temptation of his punchable face.

“~~~-ah, i—“

“stop..” ~~~ puts her hand in front of his face.

“shut up or i can’t stop myself and punch you in the face.”

 

*silence*

“okay.. so you’re now her fake boyfriend and yeah you two are fake, just fake!! right?” hongki nodded his head.

*sighs* “i won’t ask you to stop to it, since you’ve already agreed to it. just.... just finish what you’ve started, okay?!” hongki nodded again and promised her.

“Good!! And promise me that you won’t do anything bad or inappropriate thing to her, okay?”

“i promise!!”

“good!”

“so you’re not mad at me anymore?”

“i’m still mad at you.. but just a tiny little bit.. since i can’t do anything about it now..”

“i’m sorry..” hongki told her sincerely.

“it’s okay” ~~~ hugged him tightly. Hongki sighed hardly and hugged her back.

 

*i just wish our love won’t drift away*

 

“so we’re okay now, aren’t we??” hongki happily asked her.

“yeah yeah yeah~”

"permission to kiss your beautiful and luscious lips ma'am?"

Please log in to read the full chapter