GETTING READY

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“~~~-ah!!!” Jungshin knocked on her door loudly making ~~~ wake up from her dreamland. She groaned as she stood up and opened the door of her room.

 

“WAAAAAAAE?!” she shouted at the person who disturbed her sleep.

 

“HELP ME!!”

 

 

~~~ looked at the mirror, turning her body around just to make sure that she looks very presentable and good enough. She sighed and sat at the edge of her bed.

 

“aigoo.. That jungshin oppa. You’ll owe me big time! So he came back here in Korea because his parents want him to get married with someone he doesn’t know??? I hope pretending in this meeting with his supposed to be arranged marriage wife will help him.”

 

*knock*knock*

 

~~~ looked at the door and saw Jungshin wearing his suit.

 

“You look good enough.” Jungshin nodded his head while looking at her up and down.

 

“what? Good enough?? Do you think—“ ~~~ stopped her nagging when Jungshin just exited her room.

 

“That bully!” She shook her head and walked out of the room to the waiting jungshin.

 

 

“Are you guys ready?” Wonbin clapped his hands at the people inside the Choi’s living room. Choi Minhwan’s living room.

 

“Why do we have to get ready when you’re the only one who’ll be in action later?” Jonghun asked in a matter of fact. Wonbin just stared at him and realized that it is true. It will be him and only him who will do something later.

 

“Oh yeah~”

 

Silence..

 

“she’s ready!” Shinhye shouted as she opened the door of Juniel’s room and there walked out Juniel.

 

 

Wonbin became

 

Hongki shook his head and helped him to close his mouth. Wonbin glared at him.

“So what’s the plan? what are we going to do?” He simply asked him while wonbin just sighed and pointed at Jonghun.

 

“Ask him.” he said as he ignored hongki and walked to his ... girlfriend. *wink*

 

“You’re gorgeous!” he smiled while looking at his feet. He was totally swooning over her but he didn’t want to make it very obvious.

 

“Thanks.” Juniel blushed a

Please log in to read the full chapter