BAKING

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After an hour of going around the grocery store and walking, they finally arrived at ~~~’s place. Hongki placed all the plastics inside the kitchen while ~~~ was starting to put out all of ingredients out of its plastics. Once all of the ingredients and materials they were used are all prepared, she opened one of the closet and got two aprons, one was blue and one was pink.

“bwoya? Why did you have these things?” hongki looked at their aprons and asked her in a questioning manner.

“of course we have such things! It’s needed when cooking..” she told him with a matter-of-fact tone.

“i know i know! That’s why we have aprons in the house too, but ... these are for couples.. don’t tell me your ex-bpyfriend gave it to you and you two haven’t used it so you’re making me use it!” hongki flailed his arms and did some weird gestures with his arms. ~~~ looked at his boyfriend and rolled her eyes.

“aish! You monkey! You’re really a babo!!! Oppa and I bought this before because it is on sale and it is very cute! And don’t worry.. oppa is the only one who wears that and no other man.”

~~~ explained to hongki. Hearing her explanation, hongki’s face brightened up and wrapped his arms around ~~~’s waist.

“jinjja? If that is so, then let’s start baking now, ne?”

“eeeyyyyy~” ~~~ pushed hongki away from her and pried his hands away from her waist. She beamed at what she had done and clapped her arms.

“now! Let’s start!”

 

~~~ gathered all the ingredients and while she was mixing, she keeps on flipping her hairs and being disturbed by her hair on her face.

“yah! Monkeeeeeey!!” she called him loudly. Hongki’s just looking at her all the time while sitting and when he heard her, he ran to her side and asked her what she wants.

“tie my hair ppali! It disturbs my cooking!”

Hongki immediately tie her hair into a messed bun. ~~~ smiled at her boyfriend and muttered a thanks and proceeds on her baking. Hongki didn’t get away from her. why? he was stunned at her flawless white nape. He stared at her nape and his lips. His hearts starts to thump louder and the air inside seemed getting hotter. He swallowed the lump forming in his throat and wiped his sweaty forehead. He can’t take it anymore and he hugged her back. ~~~ let out a shriek due to shock. Good thing she isn’t holding any sharp object or else she might have stabbed that man.

“m-m-monkey.. wae??” she tried to sound calm even though she was panicking inside. Hongki did not respond, instead he buried his face on the side of neck and put his head on her shoulders. He didn’t moved a single bit even if ~~~ kept on moving her shoulders and poked him numerous times.

“Y-Y-Y-YAH!!!” she can’t help but to stutter because of nervousness. Who the hell wouldn’t stutter if your very handsome boyfriend hugged you all of a sudden and will bury his face on the side of your neck? She shivered when she felt his lips kissing the crook of her neck. She gulped and closed her eyes tightly feeling a bit afraid to his boyfriend’s actions.

“o-o-oppa.” She called him for the third time and this caught his attention. He immediately backed up and unwrapped his arms away from her. ~~~ turned around and looked at hongki while the latter looked down, rubbing his nape. They stayed like that for a few minutes with an awkward silence surrounding the both of them.

“ahhhh.. sorry! I can’t help myself but to...” hongki told her but he didn’t finish what he was about to say and blush. ~~~ saw this and understand what he was about to say and she blushed as well. 

“i-i-it’s okay..” ~~~ said and hid her blushing face from hongki. She turned to what she was mixing and continued to what she had left. Hongki looked at her back and unconsciously smiled. He thought that she would be mad to him but it was okay though. He smacked his own forehead and went beside her.

“what should i do?” he asked her, still looking down. ~~~ looked at him and softly smiled.

“i thought you won’t help at all.” She looked at his eyes and leaned forward. Hongki froze at his position and stared at her. She continued to lean forward and held his hands, she put a bowl in his arms with some of the ingredients.

“go make the icing!” she told him.

“huh? How?” ~~~ turned to him and gave him instructions which hongki noted to his brain. He nodded his head and went to the table, carefully placing the bowl on the table and starts cr

Please log in to read the full chapter