LAST NIGHT

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was the next morning. School??? Of course, it is the same old boring place where some students write their teacher's lessons while yawning, some were sleeping, some were bullying the others, and some have their own worlds. But for ~~~??? It is the place where she dreaded to go the most. One place she didn't want to reach nor see for she doesn't want to face her boyfriend nor juniel at the same time.

 

 

"jungshin oppa!! You're back!" ~~~ exclaimed and hugged her another old childhood bestfriend.

"since when did you come back? Why didn't you contact me these past years?! I thought you're dead already."

"bwo? Dead?! Yah!" jungshin broke the hug and pinched her cheeks.

"ouch!!! Wae?? Aren't i right? You said that you'll keep in contact but i didn't receive a single letter nor a hi or hello from you. Isn't that what happened in dramas? When the other characters can't receive anymore letters from the other, then it means that they're dead already!"

"babo!!! You really love dramas that much huh?"

"of course!!! Did you know that jinnie oppa left me too when you left? By any chance, did you two.. You know.. planned to..... elope?" jungshin turned to ~~~ with wide eyes and pinched her cheeks again.

 

"YAAAAAAAAH!!! I'm not gay!"

"ouch!! Oppa! It hurts! Jinjja!!! Stop!" ~~~ said as she struggled to remove jungshin's fingers out of her cheeks. She rubbed it when he finally let go of her.

 

"you didn't even miss me?"

 

"how will i miss a bully like you?? Ever since we were child you always pinch my cheeks and still you're a bully! Bully!"

"it's because i missed you jagiyaaaa!" jungshin said as he attacked her with a bear hug.

"how are you jagi? Why are you crying?" he suddenly asked her making ~~~ gulped.

"nothing~" she said as she found herself choking. Jungshin soothed her back.

"okay. Seems like you can't tell oppa for now. Now! Don't cry! You look ugly!"

"YAAAAAAH!"

"wae? It's true!"

"whatever! How did you find me here anyways?"

"i was on my way home when i saw someone familiar girl running and i wanted to know if i'm right so i followed you and jajan!!! I'm right! I'm from your house by the way."

"aaaaaahhh~ when did you arrive?"

"this morning! sooo.. Jagiya! It's getting late! You still have classes tomorrow right? Let me take you home!" jungshin said as he crouched down in front of her.

"eee?"

"i'll give you a piggyback ppalli!"

"i'm alright oppa!"

"i know!! Just! Get on ppalli!! I have a stronger back now! And i can lift even two pigs.. Like you" ~~~ scrunched her nose while slapping jungshin's back.

"ouch ouch ouch!! Yah! I said get on! Not slap my back!" ~~~ glared at his back first before getting on a

Please log in to read the full chapter