RUNNING

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

(OMG! JINNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! XD)

 

A/N:

~~~

hongki

jonghun

jaejin

minhwan

seunghyun

wonbin

juniel

 

Hongki forced a sweet smile and pecked juniel’s forehead. As he pulled out, a figure caught his attention, a very familiar figure to be exact. His eyes widened when that figure turned around and made eyes contact with him. it was ~~~. Her watery eyes giving him a hurt look. He instantly let go of juniel’s hands and was about to run to her to explain everything but juniel held his hand back and kept him from running away. She shook her head and all he can do for now is to sigh. He looked around and saw his bestfriend walking to him but before he can greet him, he was punched by jonghun.

 

“I told you, don’t hurt her or else forget everything! This is just a warning lee hongki. She woke up really early anticipating for your arrival but you’re here having a great time with this yeoja!!” jonghun pointed his fingers at juniel and looked at her. his eyes totally widened...

 

“JUNIEL??”

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

 

~~~ ran to her classroom and immediately buried her head to her arms as she silently cried. Good thing that her classmates were busy with each other's business and didn't notice her teary eyes when she entered the door, well, except for one person.

"gwenchana??" the soothing voice of jaejin were clearly heard amidst of the noise inside their class. She nodded but with her head still buried to her arms.

 

"eyyyy... If you're alright then tell me that you're alright while looking directly to my eyes."

 

~~~ didn't say anything but she raised her head, stood up, and ran outside just in time of the school bell ringing indicating that it is already the start of classes. Jaejin stood up and was about to follow her outside when he came face to face with his History teacher.

 

“Mr. Lee.. do you need something?” she raised one of her eyebrows at jaejin. Jaejin looked blankly at his teacher, not knowing what to choose whether to stay or follow ~~~ outside but soon nodded his head as he looked at the door where ~~~ disappeared.

 

“seongsaengnim! Ms. Choi ~~~ came out awhile ago and she’s not feeling well. I’m worried that something bad might happen to her if no one will follow her so may i excuse myself to find her and assist her especially now that she’s feeling not okay?”

 

“well, it’s her business if she’s sick or something.. why do you have to follow her? she can choose whether to stay or not.” His teacher sternly told him. jaejin just looked at his teacher. Is she dumb? Stone-hearted? Or just purely strict? She raised one of her eyebrows and ordered him to sit down or else, he’ll get in detention for 2 weeks. He sighed and with shoulders slumped, he went to his chair and saw his bag at the top of his desk. He looked at his teacher again whose back was against the class as she was writing something on the board and took this advantage to get his bag and ran out the room leaving his teacher enraged with anger and wrote his name on a piece of paper to remind her about giving him detention.

 

 

Run here.. run there.. sounds of fast footsteps were clearly heard on the corridors of their school. Jaejin puffed as he leaned on his knees. He rested for awhile and sat down on the floors of the corridor. He rested for a bit and stood up. He frustratingly scratched his head as he thinks of any other place where ~~~ can be. He had searched the whole school to find ~~~ but he can’t see anything even a shadow nor a glimpse of her. He cleared his mind first as he think of other places in the school where he hadn’t searched and suddenly an image of a door entered his mind. A door that is very familiar to his eyes and mind and yet he can’t think where it was located. As he was concentrating on the location of the door, he didn’t notice that his feet dragged him to it and just noticed it when his head knocked over it. he looked up and quickly find the knob as he was praying that ~~~ is there. And finall

Please log in to read the full chapter