WHAT SHOULD I DO?

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 *morning*

 

I woke up with a very big headache. I moaned as i sat up and held my throbbing head. Not long after, i felt someone’s arm around my waist. So did that monkey stay? I smiled as i turned to the person laying down beside me but it soon faded when i saw another man’s face. well, not just other man but my other childhood friend, Jungshin oppa. Flashbacks of what happened last night came back. Him, barging in my room and hugging me, asking for forgiveness. Me, telling him to stay. Him, answering his phone and turned his back on me. Me, hoping that he will stay once i told him that we’re over and he’ll completely ignore Juniel like there’s no condition at all. But of course, that didn’t happen. In contrast to what i had said, he left me. he left crying. he left me telling me that he’s sorry. He left me. My world left me. i didn’t know love can hurt someone like this. Yes! I had been broken hearted before, but this time, it really hurts. It hurts like hell. You know the feeling of loneliness and being crashed at the same time? That’s how i feel. As if the world cast all the negative feelings unto me and one of them stabbed me directly in my heart. Yes! You may say that i’m overacting right now, well, i wish i am! But it really hurts like hell!

 

“~~~-ah. You’re awake?!” i felt shifting on my bed as i heard jungshin oppa asking me. i was frozen, frozen on my place. I don’t want to move right now. I’m still feeling so sick and weak and lazy and broken.

 

“yah! Are you okay?” jungshin oppa exclaimed as i felt a hand on my cheeks. I looked at him and realized that he was wiping my tears. I’m crying! tears started to fall from my eyes without my knowing. I looked at him, eyes blurred and lips shivering as those words, his words, rang on my mind.

 

I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.

 

Yes! I’m sorry! What the !! I balled my fists when those words became louder and louder in my mind. I’m going crazy, aren’t i? Am i??? I felt Jungshin oppa hugging me. His embrace is nothing compared to HIS embrace. WHAT AM I THINKING REALLY? HE LEFT YOU CHOI ~~~!!! HE LEFT YOU!!! HE LEFT......... me... i hugged Jungshin oppa and burst into tears................ again.

 

Jungshin soothed her back and patted her head, even whispering some comforting words just for her to stop crying. Minutes later, he felt her just sniffing and calming a little bit as he heard some soft snores coming from the girl he was hugging. He glanced at her saw that she’s already sleeping. He carefully lay her down the bed and tucked her inside the blanket as he checked her temperature. Her temperature’s still hot and it seemed like it’s not going down, even a bit. He shook his head and he was about to grab the basin of water and the towel to change it to new ones when he heard light knocks on the door. he looked at it and saw jonghun, peeking his head inside.

 

“is she okay now?” he whispered. He carefully went inside her room, not

Please log in to read the full chapter