COWARDS

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~ stopped from running and starts to calm herself down. Breathing in and breathing out, she held her chest where her fast beating heart is. Once she calmed down, she decided to just take a walk from where she is to her house, just to get some fresh air and think. Think of all the things that had happened. Getting absorbed to her own thoughts and soon she felt her cheeks getting wet. She touched her now wet cheeks and cried. Seeing Hongki makes her heart earn more for his attention, crave for his love but she didn’t know why she didn’t listen to him, to his explanation.

 

“maybe i was afraid. Afraid that i’ll hear his stupid reasons again. Afraid that he’ll tell me that he already stopped loving me. i’m afraid of what he’s going to say.” She whispered to herself as she hastily wiped her tears and went inside their house once she saw their gates.

 

“Oh you’re here!” Jonghun shouted when she got inside their house. She looked at his brother, not saying a word and saw his back. She suddenly became curious of what his brother might be doing so she slowly and carefully tiptoed near to his brother.

 

 

“Are those my ?” ~~~ unknowingly screamed. Bewildered Jonghun looked at his sister and tilted his head.

 

“Yes, these are your ? So, what is wrong with that?”

 

“But.. but.. you’re a boy!”

 

“so? I’m your brother! No need to feel so shy my sister!” Jonghun smirked that soon turned into a cheeky smile.

 

“What’s with that smile?”

 

“Nothing! Hehehe.. so what’s up?” Jonghun said as he turned his back once again and continued folding her . ~~~’s face fell down when she remembered what happened awhile ago and sat down behind her brother.

 

“Oppa~” she said and poked his sides. Jonghun got tickled and laughed.

 

“bwoya? Don’t do that!” he said as his laughter died down and ..... continued folding . ~~~ smiled at his brother’s dorkiness and hugged him from behind.

 

“Do you miss your oppa that much? But we’ve just been away for hours. Aigoo~ my baby! You love me that much? How am i going to marry your bestfriend if you can’t leave without me?” Jonghun snickered.

 

“aigoo oppa. Just shut up and let me hug you.” ~~~ said in a very soft tone. Jonghun immediately shut up and just let her be.

 

“So, what’s the problem?” Jonghun asked her once she pulled out from his back.

 

“Nothing. I have no problem.”

 

“You’re acting weird. And please! I’m your brother! I know you way better than how others know you, just tell me what’s the problem. You always keep your problems by yourself these days and i felt kinda left out especially when Jungshin and Wonbin and the guys told me what’s bothering you.” Jonghun honestly said as he turned his back and faced his sister. ~~~ looked at him and bit her lips.

 

“Oppa~” her voice came out shaky and soft. Her eyes betrayed her and tears started spilling out and soon she sobbed. Jonghun pulled her into a hug and patted her back.

 

“It’s okay. it’s okay. everything will be okay~” he said trying to comfort her.

 

“No. No. It will never be okay. Jungshin oppa’s arranged marriage wife was Juniel eonnie and Wonbin oppa came rushing in claiming her to be his and they left. Then Hongki, that monkey dragged me with him and left the restaurant and asked for forgiveness. He told me to just listen to his explanation but I can’t. i just don’t know how will I react to his unexplained explanations and how will I accept those things. I don’t know if I should still trust him. I don’t know if I should still listen to him. I love him. I still do but thinking of what happened at his stupid excuses in the past is just making me doubt more and more making me afraid. I don’t know what to do. i don’t know what will I do the next time i’m going to see him.” ~~~ continued to sob on his arms.

 

“You don’t want to see him?”

 

“I don’t want to see him. ever again.”

 

“But tomorrow is Jaejin’s birthday, you can’t avoid not seeing him since he has many connections to the people around you.”

 

“Can you please stop pushing him to me oppa? I know he’s your bestfriend but-“

 

“I’m not pushing him to you. i know he has done these things wrong. And I won’t want to intervene to your feelings and relationship anymore, okay? but i just want you to know that you just can’t hide or run away from him. you said you were afraid? Why don’t you face him? face your fears just like what anyone says. You won’t know what will happen if you just keep on hiding and running away. Once you’ve done these things, then that will be the time to settle your own feelings. Decide on what do you think will be the best. Choose the best decision where you know both of you will be happy and both will be good for the two of you.”

 

“easy for you to say. But it’s very hard to do.”

 

“Nothing’s easy in this life we’re living in. Everything is hard. You just don’t realize it because you’re having too much fun with the people you’re always with. Even downloading videos is hard, you need to wait for hours to finish downloading it even if it's just a one-hour video. Even folding your p

Please log in to read the full chapter