END

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Once she heard the door closed, she walked nearer to the lying Hongki who was covered with a blanket and gathered all the courage to remove the blanket on his face. A very weak and pale Hongki faced her making her cry even more. She looked for his hands and held it tightly, bringing it to her lips and kissing it while sobbing.

 

“You babo monkey! Why do you have to leave me this way? I’m sorry if I didn’t listen to you and I’m sorry if I ran away awhile ago. This is my entire fault and I’m sorry for that, sorry for being stubborn. I should’ve listened to you. i should’ve talked to you. Everything’s too late, I can’t bring you back here anymore. Yah! Monkey! Don’t leave me, jebal! I love you.”

 

She kept on crying beside her ‘dead’ boyfriend.

 

*groan* “Mmmmmm.. why is it so hot?” She heard someone groaning and complaining so she looked up but saw no one else there beside them. She looked at Hongki but he was still not yet moving and his eyes were still closed but there’s something on his face that was different. She leaned in closer observing and thinking what that thing that looks different on his face was. She was already an inch from his face when

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“ACHOOOOO!”

 

Yeah~ if you’re thinking that ~~~ sneezed, you’re guessing it wrong. But if you think that Hongki sneezed, you’re right! Okay back to the story!

 

~~~’s eyes widened because of shock and disgust. While Hongki after sneezing, yawned still not yet aware of her girlfriend’s presence right in front of him. He opened his eyes and immediately saw ~~~’s face only inches away from him. Her eyes were teary.

 

“OMO!” he exclaimed and before he can even hug and comfort ~~~, she already stepped backward and moved away from him. Crying.

 

“Omo! ~~~-ah! Don’t cry!” he was about to remove the blanket away from him and stepped down the bed when ~~~ shook her head.

 

“NO! JUST STAY THERE!!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN AWAKE? AREN’T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD? WHY? WHY? DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU’RE A GHOST! YOU DISGUSTING GHOST!” ~~~ screamed and scrambled her towards Hongki, ready to attack him. Well she is already attacking him.

 

“Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! My shoulder ~~~-ah! It hurts!! OI! ANYONE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!” Hongki finally cried for help and heard the door opening revealing the faces of the FT boys and all of them went towards ~~~ who stopped her from attacking and slapping Hongki more and moved her away from him.

 

“No! DON’T STOP ME! THAT FREAKING DISGUSTING GHOST BODY JUST SNEEZED IN FRONT MY FACE AND EVEN YAWNED!!!! THAT WAS JUST DISGUSTING!! GET AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE I’M GOING TO KILL YOU PEOPLE!” Jaejin and Seunghyun who happened to be the people pulling her away from Hongki heard this and suddenly let go of her arms. they both smiled at her and Hongki and ran away for their lives.

 

“~~~-ah! I’m not a ghost! I’m still a human! Stop hurting me! i’m sorry! i didn’t know that you’re face is very close to my face if I know I should’ve kissed you not sneezed. And why are you saying i’m a ghost?! I’m not yet dead! From what i can remember, the car stopped just enough not to kill me. I’m still alive!”

 

“Alive? But.. but.. but...” ~~~ trailed as she looked at her brother and bestfriend who happened to be the one remaining there after the maknaes went out of the room. Jonghun bit his lips trying hard not to laugh at ~~~’s shock face and pulled Shinhye out not forgetting to give her a heart sign and saying I love you before going out. ~~~ looked at the closed door dazed.

 

“Did they tell you that i’m already dead?” she heard Hongki asking her and nodded.

 

“AISH!” she shouted finally

Please log in to read the full chapter