CHOICES

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Another second turned into minute that turned into hour then a day, and in a blink of an eye, a week had already passed and yet hongki was still stuck with juniel. Him and ~~~? They spent such a little time with each other but still, it is better than having no time right? But it will be best if hongki finally gather all his courage and confront juniel’s parents on the lies they had said. The other guys kept her accompanied whenever she’s not with hongki, especially jungshin, who always picked her up from her house every morning and walking her home after dismissal. They are sometimes with Jaejin but most of the time it is just the two of them, sharing stories and catching up with each other’s lives.

 

It was lunch time, ~~~ and hongki were on their usual and only place where they can be alone, with just the two of them without anyone bothering and interrupting them. They were done eating and they’re just lying side by side while looking at the clear blue sky.

 

“Aren’t you going to confront her?” ~~~ broke the silence. Hongki looked at the girl beside him and saw that she saw looking at him. he sighed real hard and held her hand.

“i don’t know.”

“what do you mean by you don’t know?? You can’t do it?” she sat up as she find herself raising her voice. Hongki sat up too and held both of her hands.

“it’s not that.. it’s just that. I’m scared.”

“scared? Scared of what?!”

“of what might happen if i told them the truth.”

“Why are you scared?? You didn’t do anything inappropriate right? And it’s juniel eonnie’s idea to introduce a fake boyfriend, it’s such that you’re just so stupid to agree with her stupid idea. She didn’t think of-“

“stop saying bad things to her ~~~-ah.”

“bwo?! I’m not saying bad things about her. i am just telling the truth.”

“Yes it may be true but still-“

“babo!” she said and pried his arms off her and lie back down. She closed her eyes, forcing herself to forget the madness and irritation she’s feeling. Forcing herself to calm down.

 

“Let’s go on a date!” hongki suddenly said. ~~~ opened her eyes and looked at him, trying to see if he was joking or not.

“what?”

“i said.. LET’S GO ON A DATE!” hongki pumped his fist on the air.

“aren’t you going to spend some time with your GIRLFRIEND?” she emphasized the word girlfriend.

“Just go with your girlfriend. I can go with Jungshin oppa.” She said while looking at her wrist watch and arranged her bag.

“Jungshin? Who is that man really?” Hongki held her arms. He’d been seeing the two of them all the time and he can’t help it but to feel jealous and mad.

“A childhood friend.”

“childhood friend? Again? Just how many childhood friends do you have?”

“Just jinnie oppa and jungshin oppa. How about you? just how many hours and days should i wait for you to stop that favour of juniel’s?” she faced hongki with a very serious face. He slightly let go of her arms. She was disappointed and hurt when she heard no response from him. She slightly smirked and looked away, holding back the tears that was threatening to fall.

 

“i need to go. Lunch will be over any minute now.” She was about to get out of the door when hongki stopped her.

 

“I’m serious about the date. Wait for me later at the park in front of our school, if you get dismissed earlier, eo?” ~~~ slowly nodded her head and without giving him a last glance, she ran out of the door just in time for the school bell to ring sig

Please log in to read the full chapter