DATE

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“yah! Are you busy today? Do you have any homeworks? Are you going to do something now?” hongki asked ~~~ as soon as she stepped out of their classroom.

“wooooooooow~ hyung! are you asking me that?” jaejin wiggled his eyebrows at hongki. Hongki glared at the younger fellow and shook his head peevishly.

“jinjja? You don’t love me anymore?” jaejin pouted and looked down.

Hongki narrowed his eyes at jaejin.

“yah!! Will you stop doing that?? I’m not gay!! Don’t make me spank you or else!!” hongki warned jaejin which made him laughed.

“i was just kidding!! I wouldn’t want to be coupled with you, either. Pssh! I wonder how ~~~ can last a minute with you.” jaejin tried to cringe. He avoided hongki who was sending daggers at him and to more, he wrapped his arms around ~~~.

“well, if you get sick and tired of him, you’re always welcome to call me, baby!” jaejin kissed ~~~’s cheek and ran for his life. ~~~ laughed knowing that jaejin is just teasing hongki. Hongki, who was about to run and kill jaejin, was held in the arms by ~~~.

“no, i’m not!” she answered him.

“huh?”

“no. I’m not busy. I don’t have any homeworks. And no, i’m not going to do something now. Why are you asking?”

Hongki finally understood her answer and so he wrapped his arms on her shoulders.

“let’s have a date~”

“date?”

“yeah.. date! We’ve been together for almost four months and we haven’t have a single date or even celebrate our monthsary..”

“should we celebrate our monthsaries?” ~~~ asked him innocently.

“yes of course!! Don’t you want to?”

“well.. it’s just a waste of time.. and it’s okay to not celebrate it, as long as i’m with you on every single day i’m going to be happy!” ~~~ shyly smiled. Hearing this, hongki felt his lips curling upwards. Even though he was mad at what she said first, it was all taken by the last sentences she said. He softly pinched her cheeks.

“aigoooo~ you’re so cheeeeeesy~ so.. you in?”

“arasseo! Kaja!”

Hongki held her hands and started to walk out of the school.

 

“soooo~ where are we going?”

They were walking hand in hand at the busy street of Hongdae. Hongki shook his head, totally clueless to where will they go at that moment.

“bwo? You didn’t know where to go?” ~~~ looked at hongki who was beside her.

“you should’ve planned something before you invited me or while we’re travelling.”

“mianhe. It’s just that i can’t concentrate when i’m with you.” hongki smiled widely while ~~~ began to blush.

“psssh! I’m hungry! Let’s eat!!”

“of course! Eating! You’re always hungry. I wonder if i let you pick food or me? who are you going to pick?” hongki looked at her curiously.

“of course! I’ll choose.” ~~~ started but got distracted by the scent of spicy ddeokbokki. She ran to a stall and looked heedlessly at the delicious looking mae-un ddeokbokki. Hongki rolled his eyes at her girlfriend and feeling jealous that foods can pay her attention more.

"did i just lost to a food?" 

____________________________________________________________

“good day beautiful! Would you like some?” a young man who was at their age asked her. he looked at her with sparkling eyes, like he just spotted his prey and ready to seduce it but of course! just like any other stories, the superhero came on time. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer.

“so you want to eat that?” hongki pointed at the food ~~~’s been eyeing but his eyes were glaring at the man who asked her. ~~~ did not say anything but nodded her head. It was like she was captured by the beauty and scent of that ddeokbokki and she was lost on the amazing world of... food.

“i would like to have 2 orders of ma-eun ddeokbokki please.”

“right away sir!” the young lad smirked at him before pouring some ddeokbokki on a plate. He gave hongki one plate.

“here’s you order, ma’am.”  He gave the other one to ~~~ and as she take hold of it, he winked at her but ~~~ didn’t notice it. why? she’s totally drooling at the plate she was holding. Hongki almost laughed when he saw the man’s fail approach. He handed the money to the man and returned his smirk.

“you’ll never get my girlfriend’s attention, dude! Especially when you’re against a food.” He shook his head and went to ~~~ who was sitting at a nearby bench and eating her ma-eun ddeokbokki happily. He sat beside her and smiled when she saw her eating happily. He began to eat his food quietly.

“~~~-ah?” hongki called her.

“hmm?” she turned to him.

“finally!! You noticed me!!” he dramatically wiped his invisible tears.

“hahahaha. You monkey! Wae?”

“ani! It’s just that.. did you realize that the man is flirting with you?” he asked her. he was curious. Why didn’t she blush when usually she will blush when a guy winked at her?

“man? Who’s man?” she turned to him.

“that man on the ddeokbokki stall.”

“he’s a man? He’s flirting with me? i didn’t know.” She innocently shrugged and continued on eating. Hongki smiled at her girlfriend and was about to take a bite when she turned to him aga

Please log in to read the full chapter