THEY KNOW

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“It’s just that, i don’t know really know what’s into me this time! I mean, I really don’t know why am i doing things without even giving it a second thinking. I agreed to someone’s condition and ended up hurting a very important special someone. I became scared because of someone’s words and ended up making my world upset. I simply get myself under one’s restraint and ended up wounding the heart of my love. I. I. I. I’m becoming confused with my feelings all of a sudden and ended up making my sunshine cry. i tend to do and pick those things and people that i think was right but it’s the other way around. I’ve been following other people’s commands and invitations, ignoring of what my mind and heart tell me to do. i’ve been things wrong! And i’ve been hurting her, a lot! Even though she tells me that it’s okay and she trusts me, i know that she still feels hurt. What should i do eomma? What should i do?” hongki found his voice cracking and a tear fell out of his eye followed by another one and another one, and soon he buried his face in his hands and sobbed.

 

Mrs. Lee stared at her son and hugged him.

 

“I didn’t know what’s really happening with you and ~~~ since you never tell me anything after telling me that your junior was back and asked you some favours and all. I don’t know what that favour is and what she asked you to do but i want to tell you that you should not let other people affect your relationship. If ever they give you commands or restraining you from being with her, fight for her. Don’t be scared of what they said, what they told you, what they can do, instead fight for yourself. And her. Be with each other. And everything will be under control; you’ll get through everything as long as you are with each other. About you doing things without giving it second thoughts? Then tell her. i know that ~~~ will understand. She loves you. She trusts you. She understands you. Just let her feel loved and feel that you trusted her too. If you think time will heal the scars that she might’ve got when all of these things became a mess, then don’t think like that. Instead, go to her. Hug her, explain to her all of those misunderstanding, and be true to her. Tell her you love her. Kiss her. And lastly, face tomorrow without fears, doubts, confusions, and with courage and love. Time will pass, scars will be healed but you’ll never know what she’ll feel if you didn’t stay by her side.”

 

His mother pulled out and lifted his head. She softly smiled at her grown up son and wiped his tears.

 

“You’re such a grown up now! It’s just like before you’re crying because you had acne, or you didn’t watch your favourite cartoon, Tom and Je—“

 

“eommaaaaaaaaaaa~”

 

 

“Annyeong oppa!! Why do you look so angry and fidgety?” Shinhye took a seat beside her boyfriend. It was almost time and yet the person behind him hadn’t arrived yet. Jonghun turned to his girlfriend, contemplating whether to tell her what happened the day before or just let her know it through ~~~. He bit his lips in hesitation and let out a sigh.

 

“I’ll tell you at lunch, okay?” So he decided to tell her what happened. Well, she has the rights since ~~~ is her bestfriend.

 

.......

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??”

Shinhye stood up, ignoring the weird stares of the other students inside the cafeteria. As soon as the bell rang, shinhye pulled jonghun inside the cafeteria and demanded him to tell her what has been bothering him and so he told her. he never knew that he’ll get this kind of reaction from his girlfriend.

 

“babe, calm down.”

 

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I KNOW THAT BASTARD DID THOSE THINGS TO M—mmmppphhh” Jonghun yanked Shinhye’s hands and cupped .

 

“Yah! Calm down, okay?!” shinhye kept on struggling underneath her boyfriend’s arms.

 

“I won’t release you until you promise me that you’ll CALM DOWN AND STOP SHOUTING!!!” Jonghun unknowingly shouted earning a glared from his girlfriend. He chuckled embarrassed to what he had done and released her.

 

“yeah~ so much for asking me to calm down and stop shouting.”

 

“i’m sorry. But dude! People might even hear it an—“

 

“I don’t care if they hear it DUDE because MY BESTFRIEND was hurt by YOUR BESTFRIEND. DUDE!!” Shinhye flailed her arms and did some exaggerated hand movements. Jonghun shook his head.

 

“just so you know, YOUR BESTFRIEND is MY SISTER.” Jonghun pointed at shinhye then pointed to himself. he leaned closer while saying those as if he was saying a secret to his girlfriend. Shinhye sighed in defeat and just ate her food in silence.

 

“I can’t get it! He looked so in-love with her and lovestruck to ~~~ and now he just left her in the air? Is he kidding me? is he just playing with her? did he really agreed to that girl’s condition just because of wanting to repay for all the things she did before or just to lure ~~~ away from him?” Shinhye asked him while poking her food. Jonghun just shrugged and crossed his arms, thinking of possibilities why hongki did that to ~~~ either.

 

“As far as i know, he is really in-love with ~~~. I just don’t know why this happened. Maybe he has reasons for leaving yesterday.”

 

“babo!” shinhye hit jonghun’s head with her spoon. “do you think there are any other reasons why hongki left ~~~? Of course it’s juniel! Babo!!” before she can hit jonghun again, he saw wonbin and pulled him beside him and made him as a shield, resulting to wonbin being hit by Shinhye

Please log in to read the full chapter