FLASHBACK

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK:

 

“Eomma. Where’s Appa?” chaewon asked as she look left and right, looking for Hongki. Her shoulders slumped when she didn’t see Hongki and turned to ~~~. They were alone since Jungsin excused himself and went to the restroom.

 

“Eomma. Is there something wrong with you and Appa?” she asked her. ~~~ looked at her and sadly smiled.

 

“Chaewonnie~ me and Hongki aren’t together anymore.” ~~~ said in a nonchalant voice but her eyes are saying the opposite.

 

“What do you mean aren’t together anymore, eomma? You and appa broke up already??? Is the ahjussi you’re with today your new boyfriend??” Chaewon said. Tears were already falling.

 

“Eomma. Are you going to abandon me now and not see me again because you and appa broke up?” Chaewon sniffed. ~~~ knelt in front of her and hugged her.

 

“Babo! Of course not! i’ll visit you often. It’s just that-”

 

“Maybe that is the reason why Appa is out of his mind awhile ago.” Chaewon said while wiping her tears.

 

“Eomma. I don’t know what happened to you and appa but i think you should talk to each other to sort out these things. I’m not telling you to go back together because this is your own relationship but Appa is really sad awhile ago and I think you two should talk. Maybe there are just some misunderstanding between you two or you just don’t know things that he know very much. Eomma! Listen to appa! Talk to him! Even though you’re not together in the future if ever, at least visit me wearing happy faces and light-hearted. I don’t want to see you and appa being so sorrowful and sad. It makes me want to cry.” Chaewon said while sniffing. ~~~ sadly smiled.

 

“Aigoo~ another words of wisdom from chaewon~ I’ll try. It’s just that, i can’t face him today. i-“

 

“it’s okay eomma!” Chaewon hugged her. ~~~ gratefully smiled and hugged her back.

 

“Ooooooooooooh~ am i missing something?” Jungshin came back from the restroom and saw the two hugging.

 

 

“I LIKE YOU! NO! I LOVE YOU! I love you ever since we were children. I love you and forever will.”

 

“Kiss me.”

 

And with that, ~~~ felt his lips touches hers. Her eyes were wide opened, astonished to what Jungshin did. She closed her eyes for a moment and images of Hongki flashed through her mind making her eyes opened.

 

*this is so wrong! So wrong!* she thought as she forcefully pushed Jungshin away from her and unconsciously slapped him.

 

“omo! I’m sorry!” ~~~ said.

 

“It’s okay! i needed that! A slap in the face. Thank you though.” Jungshin sadly smiled. He looked away while wiping the tears that fell out of his eyes.

 

Silence..

 

“Jungshin op-“

 

“I’m sorry.” Jungshin cut her off.

 

“It’s okay.” <

Please log in to read the full chapter