WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

*FLASHBACK*

 

Hongki was humming a happy tone while walking down the street. He was almost at ~~~’s house when his phone rang and saw that juniel was the one who’s calling. He shrugged and answered it because he thought that she was just going to tell him thank you and all to him since he only agreed to be her pretended boyfriend for a night.

“hello?”

"oppa~”

“juniel~ah.. wae?”

“Where are you?”

“me? i’m on my way to ~~~’s house. Wae?”

“can you go to my house for a minute?”

“wae?”

“just.. come.. please?”

“but—“

“OKAY! SEE YA LATER!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH OPPA!”

 

with that, juniel hung up. Hongki stared at his phone’s screen and bit his lips.

 

“should i go??” he asked himself. He looked at the road in front of him where ~~~’s house will be then looked at his phone’s screen where juniel called awhile ago.

 

“she said, it will just take a minute, right??” he looked at his watch.

 

“well, it’s still early. Might as well go to juniel first so i can have my lone time with nae aegi later.” And with that, he turned to the opposite direction, walking to juniel’s house.

 

*dingdong*

 

The door opened revealing juniel...... with his school’s uniform. He stared at her and thought that maybe she just wants to assist her in school. *but minhwan can help her.. he’s her brother* he thought to himself.

 

“oppa!!” juniel smiled at him and dragged him inside the kitchen where the rest of their family were eating. Minhwan saw his hyung and furrowed his brows when he saw him. haven’t he already warned his hyung?

 

“annyeonghaseyo!” hongki bowed and greeted their parents respectfully. They just nodded and told him to sit down. Not knowing what is going to happen, he nonchalantly sat down and lent his ears to mr. and mrs. Choi.

 

“since juniel just came home from abroad, and she haven’t graduated there.. we decided to enrol her here.” Mr. Choi spoke first. Hongki nodded, totally not getting what they were trying to say.

“and since, minhwan and you are on the same school and she said that jonghun and ~~~ are studying there too.. in short, she knows many people on that school, we enrolled her there! And you’re her boyfriend, so i’m asking you to protect her. okay?!” mrs. Choi finished what they wanted to tell him. hongki was just staring at the husband and wife and still trying to process what they said.

 

“sooo.. you want me to guide her?”

 

“yeah..”

 

“and protect her? Am i her bodyguard?” hongki accidentally blurted. He stared at them in confusion totally forgotten what happened the night before. Juniel almost choke on her food and minhwan coughed many times as he was drinking water at that moment, he patted his chest a lot of times and bit his lips.. preventing himself from laughing at his hyung's stupidity. While mr.

Please log in to read the full chapter