SHE LIKES HIM?

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 “GO!! PPALI!” jonghun snapped his fingers as hongki woke up from his trance. He bowed at the guys and made his way to the rooftop.

 

They all shook their heads as their eyes weren’t leaving the running hongki. After he disappeared, they all looked at each other and noticed that wonbin isn’t around anymore.

 

“where’s wonbin hyung?”

 

“molla! Maybe he ran away too??”

 

The four of them are getting ready to leave when they suddenly heard a very loud thud. Their heads flew to the source of the sound which was behind the closed door and soon opened as they saw a bloodshot eyed wonbin and his knuckles covered with blood as he walked out of the door.

 

“oppaaa!!” juniel then came running out of the room as she held wonbin back.

 

“please, don’t do this!!” juniel pleaded as she held his arms. Wonbin glared at her. He harshly shoved her hands away from his arms and gave her one last deadly glare,

 

“Stay away from me! I’ll forget you from now on just like what you said!”

 

before walking out. juniel collapsed on the floor as tears starts streaming down her eyes.

 

Shinhye, jonghun, seunghyun, and minhwan looked at each other as no one dared to move, well, not dared it’s just that they’re all shocked at the scene they witnessed awhile ago. They never imagined that wonbin can behave like that.

 

“gwenchana?” shinhye decided to step up as she held a hand in front of juniel. Juniel looked at the hand being offered and sniffed softly as she looked at shinhye who was smiling at her. But instead of taking it and thanking shinhye, she glared at her and harshly shoved her hands away from her. She stood up and glared at her once again and to the rest of the guys. Her eyes were very sharp and deadly but sadness was still visible on it.

 

“i don’t need your sympathy.” And with that, she wiped the tears that stained her cheeks as she walked out, disappearing somewhere they don’t know.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Follow her and let me take care of juniel.” Wonbin said as he pushed hongki to the direction where ~~~ ran. Hongki nodded and muttered a ‘thanks’ to him. Wonbin looked at hongki whose arms were held by jaejin and walked inside the room. He closed the door as he saw the back of juniel.

 

(IF YOU’RE WONDERING HOW THEY KNOW EACH OTHER... YOU MIGHT HAVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN JONGHUN AND WONBIN’S CONVERSATION ON CHAPTER 51 ON I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU. :))

 

He gained courage and felt his feet moving by itself towards the girl he have been looking for and waiting ever since she left. The girl who haven’t left his heart in those years. The girl he’s been yearning for those past years. The girl who left him hanging after she confessed to him. The girl who always made his heart thump very fast and also made it hurt too much. He felt his eyes tearing up when he held her shoulders and turned her around. His mind went blank. His throat became dry as he found himself struggling with speaking. He can’t say anything.

 

“wonbin oppa~” juniel looked at him wide eyed. It is like she can’t believe that he was approaching her after their first encounter after those past years on the cafeteria.

 

“wae?” wonbin asked her. Finally finding himself able to speak.

 

“Wh

Please log in to read the full chapter