MONKEY'S JEALOUS

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"YAH!! MONKEY!! PPALI!"

~~~ waved her hands at the crouching hongki and was catching his breath. They've been running here and there inside the grocery to buy the ingredients they will use in making cupcakes. Hongki was bothering and talking nonstop to ~~~ that she should teach him how to bake and gave him cupcakes too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*earlier that week*

"oppa this is for you!" ~~~ handed minhwan the cupcakes she baked for his birthday.

"oh ~~~-ah! Thank you!" minhwan accepted the cupcakes and ruffled her hair receiving a glare from ~~~ and a growl from hongki.

"okay okay! Sorry! But still.. Thank you!" minhwan fixed ~~~'s hair which made them totally look like a couple if you’ll look at them from a distance.

"yah!" hongki yanked minhwan's hands from ~~~'s hair and gave him a glare. minhwan smiled at his hyung and run for his life.

"bwoya? Yah monkey! He's just being thankful!" ~~~ told him which earned a glare from her boyfriend.

"psh!" is all he said and he walked away leaving ~~~ confused at his sudden behaviour.

"bwoya?? what's wrong with that guy? PMS much?" ~~~ said out loud.

"hahaha.. Babo!" jaejin laughed beside her and flicked her forehead.

"ouch! Oppa! It hurts you know!" ~~~ pouted while rubbing her forehead.

"stop pouting or else i can't control myself anymore and i'll kiss you!" jaejin warned her making ~~~ blush.

"y-y-yah!" she smacked his shoulder.

"ouchie! Yah! I'm just kidding! You think i'm going to do that! As if!" jaejin mocked her.

"i know you want to do that~" ~~~ and it's jaejin's turn to blush.

"ayieeee~~ who's blushing now oppa?" ~~~ pinched his cheeks hard.

"kaja! Let's go to our room! The bell will ring any minute now." and she pulled him away from the spot into their classroom without noticing that someone was  eavesdropping to their conversation.

 

~lunchbreak~

 

"yah! Monkey! Why didn't you fetch me awhile ago?" ~~~ asked hongki.

"wae? Should i always pick you up whenever it is lunch break?" hongki asked back. Irritation and jealousy can be traced on his face but of course, it is not seen by his oblivious girlfriend.

"bwoya? What's wrong with you? PMS much..?"

"you don't have to care.."

“bwoya?? Why don’t i have to care!!! I care about you!!”

~~~ told him, slightly shouting. Hongki turned to her, frowning.

“stop lying!” he told her with a louder voice.

"psssshhh.. Arasseo arasseo! I WON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE!" ~~~ shouted. Everyone looked at their direction, curious and shocked at her sudden outburst. She blew her bangs and walked out of the cafeteria.

"what the?! Yah! What's the matter with you two?" jonghun interrupted.

"none of your business" hongki hissed.

"yah lee-"

"just give them some time hyung!" jaejin cut jonghun. Jonghun glared at hongki while hongki glared at jaejin. The conversation he heard bet jaejin and ~~~ can't be erased from his memory.

___________________________________________________________________

 

"aish! Babo namja!! What the hell is wrong with that guy? Jinjja!! I haven't done anything bad to him and here he was.. Being mad at me for no reason! Aish!" she pulled the grass angrily as if the grass was hongki's hair.

 

She was sitting under a tree in their school garden, trying to calm herself. She was furious and confused to hongki's actions. She rested her back against the tree and closed her eyes. She heard the school bell rang signalling that lunch break is over. She sat up and instead of going to their room; she decided to ditch her classes and slept on the school's rooftop.

_________________________________________________________________

 

jaejin looked beside him and raised one of his eyebrows. He looked outside their room hoping that he’ll see ~~~ coming.

"mr. Lee! Are you listening to me?" his teacher shouted his name snapping him back to reality.

"neh! Sorry songsaengnim!" his teacher looked at him and continued on his lessons while jaejin

Please log in to read the full chapter