TALKING

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hongki stopped in front of the door to the rooftop.

 

*breathe in, breathe out* he inhaled and exhaled as he felt his breathing coming back to normal. He looked at the door in front of him and opened the knob with a shaky hand since he was so nervous and scared at what might happen when ~~~ see him. he opened the door carefully trying to not make any sound as he saw ~~~ crouching on the very corner of the place, crying. He sighed heavily and closed the door. He walked to her and sat beside her. ~~~ felt someone beside her and as she looked up, their eyes met. His eyes have those i’m-sorry-please-forgive-me look but her eyes have those i-hate-you-you-betrayer look. She glared at him and wiped her tears harshly as she stood up, ready to leave the place.

 

One step. Two step. Three step. She took those steps with a heavy heart as she saw hongki on her peripheral view, still sitting on the side but his eyes are on her. Feeling hurt that he was not even attempting to stop her, she looked straight and only three steps away from the door, she felt her body being back hugged by someone, stopping her from leaving. She tried to get out of his arms but hongki is stronger than her and he tightened his arms around her as she felt herself weakened and soon stopped warding his arms off of her. She looked down as her eyes starts tearing once again. Hongki felt her sobbing so he faced her to him, wanting to explain everything to her. He crouched down to meet her height as he searched for her eyes and wiped the tears that are flowing from it.

 

“i’m sorry, hmm?” he said. ~~~ was still crying. Her head's still down and eyes were not looking at him. he said once again and shook her.

 

“~~~-ah... i’m sorry!!!” he said once again and felt his eyes watering.

 

“i’m sorry, eo?? I won’t ask you to forgive this time since I know that I’ve made a huge mistake and might hurt you. But i’m asking you to please hear me out, hmm?”

 

“...”

 

“~~~-ah.. at least answer with a nod or--”

 

*RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!*

 

Hongki got cut off by the ringing of the school bell signalling that classes are going to start. ~~~ took this chance to she escaped out of his arms and walked away. Leaving no words nor not looking at him. hongki sighed as he looked at the closed door where the girl he loves just exited. He scratched his head out of frustration and ran out to go to his class.

 

 

“sooooooo... are you two? You know??? Uhhhhh...” jaejin trailed as he cannot find the words to ask ~~~ if she and hongki were okay now. It was lunch time and the two of them were walking on the school’s corridor heading to the school’s cafeteria.

“no” ~~~ said sharply.

“ahhhh..” jaejin just nodded as he find it really awkward to c

Please log in to read the full chapter