THE THIRD WHEEL

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“OMO!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?” Juniel exclaimed when she was already inside her room. She was pacing back and forth, trying to think of what she should do or should we say, what should THEY do?

 

Jonghun and his troupe (i’m imagining him walking in space with swords and having capes and all. XD) were now making plans on how to clear the misunderstanding between hongki and ~~~. They don’t care if hongki or ~~~ will tell them to stop intervening in their life. They just don’t want this couple’s relationship to go to waste just because of some misunderstanding.

 

They were all busy when Minhwan suddenly felt his phone ringing. He looked at the caller ID and answered it once he saw his sister’s name.

 

“Hello?!”

 

“Oppa!! What should i do? WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT SHOULD I DO??” Juniel asked him over and over again sounding so afraid, worried, and disturbed. Minhwan’s brows furrowed.

 

“Wae? What happened?”

 

“I-i-it’s a-a-about the arrange marriage...”

 

 

“oppa~” ~~~ cooed.

 

“I’m in the kitchen!!” Jungshin shouted when he heard ~~~ calling him. ~~~ then skipped her way towards the kitchen and saw jungshin wearing an apron while cooking. She eyed the apron and noticed that it’s the same apron her ‘boyfriend’ was wearing when they baked. Jungshin noticed her sad eyes and cleared his throat.

 

“Why are you looking for me? do you miss me already? it’s been just 30 minutes since you haven’t see me! are you-“ ~~~ cupped his mouth to stop him from asking her more questions.

 

“Ssssssssssssssshhh!! you’re so noisy!!” ~~~ made a face and removed her hand once he stopped talking.

 

“Pssssh.. you’re the one looking for me! whay are you looking for me?”

 

“uhhh.. can you come with me later?”

 

“where?? Yah!”

 

“somewhere!! Please oppa?? Pleaaaaaaaase?” ~~~ rubbed her palms and pouted. Jungshin saw this and stopped himself from pinching her cheeks and kissing her.

 

“okay. Okay!!” he agreed to her and ~~~ fist pumped. Smiling and jumping in joy. Jungshin smiled, totally happy that he saw her smiling again, a sincere and happy smile.

 

 

“APPA!” Hongki snapped back in reality when he heard chaewon yelling at him.

 

“Chaewon~ah! Wae?!”

 

“i’ve been calling you so many times and yet you ignored me!” chaewon pouted angrily.

 

“I’m sorry! Appa’s just thinking...uhhhh.. some.. things.” Hongki trailed as he found himself staring into space again.

 

“Appa. Where’s eomma? Why aren’t you with her? and why are you alo

Please log in to read the full chapter