CHAPTER 5

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg*

The school bell finally rang signalling that school hours are already over. ~~~ stretched her arms and packed her things.

“eyyy~ why are you so slow ~~~-ah?!” 

“well, i’m not asking you to wait for me, did i?” ~~~ zipped her bag and turned to jaejin who was waiting beside her. jaejin shrugged at her question and pulled her outside. As soon as they stepped out of the door, ~~~ was pulled away by none other than hongki.

“yah! Don’t touch my woman!” he told jaejin with a stern voice and look. Jaejin rolled his eyes. he was about to tease hongki by pulling ~~~ again but someone beat him to it. They looked at the person who pulled ~~~  out of Hongki’s grasp.

“hey baby! How’s your day? we haven’t seen each other for weeks because of your idiot boyfriend! I miss you! Do you miss me too?” wonbin wrapped his arms around ~~~’s shoulder and looked at hongki.

“oppa~ no need to be rude!” ~~~ pouted and punched wonbin’s chest softly.

“but.. i’m not rude! I just really miss you! And i'm just telling the truth..” before wonbin could hug ~~~, she was pulled by hongki and took her position resulting to hongki being hugged by wonbin.

“yah! What the? I want to hug ~~~ not you!! sooooo gay!” wonbin pushed hongki

“yah! Stop touching my woman you guys!!!” hongki angrily stomped his feet and glared at jaejin and wonbin.

“why can’t i? She’s my childhood friend? We’ve known each other for too long! We’ve both took showers in one bathroom and at the same time when we were kids! I knew her longer than you! why shouldn’t i touch her? and i’m not touching her like bad.. just skinship! It’s not bad to do skinship with a childhood friend, right?”

“yeah yeah yeah~ you idiot!! It’s not like we’re touching her-- wait WHAT!! you two.. took a bath at the same time?? YAH!! You're--"

"we're still kids at that time oppa~ there's no malice with that~"

"but still.. you're a girl and he's a boy"

"we're just kids!!!! we don't even know the word at those times hyung~"

"jinjja?"

"yes hyung! well, we still don't know that word.. and looking at you.... it seems like you know it ever since birth.." hongki laughed while high-fiving jaejin.

"good one!!"

"good one nye nye nye! yah lee jaejin! i'm innocent and i'm still innocent!!! >.< oh well, just like what i'm saying.. *turns to hongki* it's not like were touvhing her like we’re some maniacs or erted ahjussi like you! we don’t think the same like you! and i’m her cousin for goodness sake! We’re relatives!!”

“bwo? Me? erted ahjussi? Yah! You!!! and.. and.. some relatives took advantage too! I read fanfics about those and..”

“this is real life monkey! Seriously?” ~~~ finally spoke and crossed her arms while rolling her eyes at his fanfic lover boyfriend.

“yeah hyung! this is real life! Not a fanfic story! (A/N: MY LOVE! THIS IS A FANFIC STORY!!! XD) and as if you’re going to read some romantic love stories.. if i know and see your asianfanfics account, you’re subscribed to fanfics! You’re the erted one hyung!! ~~~-AH! BE CAREFUL WITH THAT ERTED MONKEY!” jaejin pointed at hongki while warning ~~~.

“YAH! Don’t point at me like that! I’m older than you!!” hongki smacked jaejin’s head.

“ouch hyung!! yeah! You’re older than me but i’m smarter than you! mehrong!!!” jaejin poked out his tongue at hongki. Wonbin just looked at them and took the advantage of the guys arguing. He dashed towards ~~~ with his arms spread out,

“~~~-aegi! Come to oppa!!”

ready to hug her but hongki, with his fast reflexes, pulled ~~~ again and pushed jaejin causing wonbin to hug another man again. Wonbin’s eyes turned into slits and glared at hongki who was now laughing at him and before he can lung his way towards that laughing monkey, hongki pulled ~~~ and run away from wonbi

Please log in to read the full chapter